What is Children’s Place Credit Card?
The Children’s Place credit card is one of the most popular children’s apparel specialty companies operating within the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. They operate almost 1000 stores and have clothes and accessories for babies (from a 7-pound size baby to a 12-month-old baby), toddler size (size 12 to 5T), and even for grown-up kids (sizes 4 to 16). If you have one kid or many, and if you shop regularly from Children’s Place, you must keep their credit card with you. To have a credit card, you must apply for it with them.
How to apply for Children’s Place Credit Card Online?
If you want to apply for a Children’s Place credit card online, here is the process you need to follow.
Step 1: First visit the website mentioned in the link and then review the first few points mentioned on the page that opens up.
Step 2: As you scroll down, you can see a form that you will have to fill-up to complete the online application form for children’s place reward credit card.
Step 3: If you already have been pre-approved, you need to click on the pre-screen code tab.
Step 4: If you have not been pre-approved, you can continue filling the form as normal. In this form, you need to fill in your basic details like name, age, date of birth, your address details alongwith the four end digits of your SSN.
Step 5: Once you have read all the terms and conditions, and completed reviewing the details mentioned in the specially spaced boxes, you can go ahead and tick the checkbox. It shows you approve of their terms and conditions.
Step 6: Now go ahead, and click on the Submit Application tab to complete the process.
If you want to know more about the requirements, you can read below;
- You must be a major in your state or territory, which means you must be 18 or above.
- You must have a street address, rural route, an (Army post office) APO/FPO (fleet post office) mailing address since they do not accept PO box addresses.
- Applicants must submit a government-issued photo ID card and must possess ITIN or SSN.
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible for the reward card you must fulfill the following norms;
- Credit scores are not an issue with this credit card since even low credit scores like 525 can get approved but it should not be less than 525.
- You must be shopping from the store outlets regularly.
- Your net annual income must be specified for setting better credit limits.
The credit card has zero annual fees and does not charge you for having their card.
The credit limit for the card is based on the creditworthiness of the applicant however many people have reported receiving a $200 to $500 credit limit. Since it is a store card the credit limits do not skyrocket even after 6 months or a year.
The credit card benefits include;
- You get to enjoy a 30% discount for your first Place credit card purchase.
- For your kid’s birthday, you can get a 25% rebate on one-time purchases made on the child’s birth month.
- For every purchase, you get double the number of points for the money spent in the store.
- The best part is you get 20% off, on your credit card as and when you get it for the first time
Can Children's place credit card be used anywhere?
The Children’s place credit card can be used anywhere and adds flexibility and also is worth using. The Citi double cash card offers an 18 months BT offer under which you can earn 2% cash back for every purchase you make through the credit card.
What bank is Children's place credit card?
Comenity Capital Bank is the issuer of the Children’s place credit card.
Here’s a bit about the Children’s place credit card. As a regular shopper, you can try using their card but don’t forget to read about it from here.