Chick fil-A is a franchise-based restaurant chain currently operating in the market now for almost 75+ years. Started in1949, Chick fil-A has seen over 2000 restaurants until recently and a business turnover of around $9 billion as of their 2017 financial records. They have also been quoted to have reached the most satisfied customer satisfaction mark as per QSR Magazine.
Given their popularity and their indulgence with their customers, Chick fil-A has grabbed the attention of many. Luckily they are almost always looking out for new franchises in newer places. Right now Chick fil-A is looking for franchisees from the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. To take up their franchises, people interested in running a restaurant business can apply for it.
Steps to apply for Chick Fil-A store owner application
The application process is done online and it is not easy to get a franchise with them. The interview process is lengthy and almost exhaustive. There are several rounds and the company will not hand over a franchise without knowing the owner thoroughly. They call franchisees operators and to become one, you must start by filling up the application form.
- Start your application by submitting your email address in the given space. If an email address and the owner are rejected, you must wait for two years to reapply for a franchise again.
- The next step will be to add to the profile information request. Include your name, email ID, login name, and password, and then click on the Submit tab.
After you submit the application, you must wait for their response.
What are the application requirements?
There are several requirements for the Chick-Fil-A application and those will include the following;
- You must be ready to devote your complete time to the franchise business with no other professional commitments.
- As a franchise owner, you must be ready to be at the location full-time to be eligible for the franchise.
- If the corporate wants to interview your family, friends, and business partners, you will need to agree to it.
Who is Eligible?
Eligible candidates will be those who fulfill the below conditions.
- You must have a record of successfully running a business or maintaining and leading a team.
- The company is looking for self-starters and result-oriented individuals.
- Each of the operators must be ready to invest $10,000 to take up the franchise.
- The franchisee must be active socially in their local community.
- You must be ready to host different programs in your restaurant to popularize the concept within your community.
After opening a franchise, based on your profits, you can earn from the franchise.
An outlet will make on an average $5.3 million which is way more than many other franchises. In all of this profit, the franchise owner can take home $200,000 to $250,000. Almost 5%-7% will hit the ground bottom after completing the expenses.
How long Chick Fil-A store owner application process takes?
It can take anywhere between 12 to 24 months to complete the Chick Fil-A application process.
How to check Chick Fil-A store owner application status?
Chic Fil A store owner application status will come to your mail automatically and if you do not receive them, you can search your spam or trash folder for the status updates.
Alternatively, you can call them at 1-866-232-2040 to find out more about your application status.
To conclude we can say that those of you looking forward to taking up a restaurant franchise can take it up one with them. Chick-Fil-A franchise ownership details are given in the article for those interested in taking it up.