Procedure For Obtaining FSSAI License Most Efficiently
FSSAI License is a mandatory requirement if you want to conduct a food business in India. Here are the detailed steps about how to get this license without any obstacles. Follow them to start your venture right away.
What is a fssai license?
- FSSAI license refers to a valid certificate conforming rights on a business person to deal in food and beverages in India.
- The authority behind this is The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India.
- This license is essential to ensure the quality of the food items and that there is security for these foods.
How to get a fssai license?
- The FSSAI license is available by submitting the requisite form online
- Go for the FoSCoS portal and apply for the license
- The license will come only after applying for it online
How to apply for a fssai license?
You can apply for the FSSAI license by following the undermentioned steps;-
- Complete the whole form of Form B
- The proprietor or any partner must sign this form
- The blueprint of the concerned area of business is necessary for the FSSAI application
- It is important to mention the contact details of the owner(s).
- The address proof, as well as the photo, must belong to the Government of India
- Finally, after entering all the particulars, you need to pay the concerned fees
- Generally, it takes around seven days to get the license
- However, nowadays, with the special online procedure, you can even get it within one day.
How to check the fssai license number online?
- The FSSAI license number comprises 14 digits.
- To check the number, you have to visit the official portal of FSSAI.
- Open the tracking page and give your registration or license number.
- On entering an invalid number, you will get an error message on the screen.
- You will now see all the details of the FSSAI license on the website.
- The information you can see displayed here is the expiration date, type of products, business status, company name, and address.
How much cost of the fssai license?
- For all the general food suppliers like caterers, restaurants, and others, the cost for the FSSAI license is Rs.2,000/-
- For the milk products and other items below 1MT, the fee is Rs.3,000/- to the Government
How much fee for fssai registration?
- For basic registration, the fee for the FSSAI license is Rs.100/-.
- However, the government fee is over and above these basic registration fees
- The applicable fee may vary between Rs.2000/- and Rs.5000/-.
How to apply for a fssai certificate in Tamil Nadu online?
- Know the eligibility criteria for the FSSAI certificate in Tamil Nadu
- Now you can opt for the license type, whether for a state, central or basic license
- For Tamil Nadu, you need to specify the state name in the specific space
- It is important to enter the details of the products on the page for registration
- Fill up the form with complete particulars as asked by the portal
- Upload the required documents, along with your signature and recent photograph
- Pay the applicable fees to complete the entire process
Thus, it is not at all complicated to apply for the FSSAI license. Just follow the steps and go ahead.