Ashley Homestore is a furniture making and selling company that offers you a credit card and other monthly financing options. It helps you choose a monthly payment option for paying up for the purchases.
Ashley Homestore credit card is an in-store credit card and though the card benefits you when purchasing items from them, yet the credit card lacks in being useful everywhere.
They offer different payment programs like the deferred payment for 6 to 12 months, equal monthly payment option for 12 to 72 months, and there is also an option which does not need credit.
How to apply for Ashley Furniture Credit Card Application?
If you want to apply for the Ashley Furniture credit card, here is what you must do.
Step 1: Click on this link and then tap the Apply Now option.
Step 2: You will be taken to a page where you will need to add the SSN and mobile number.
Step 3: Add your details to the site that includes your
- Phone and email address.
- Include your SSN,
- Birth date details
- Your monthly net income.
Step 4: Read the entire terms and conditions and then press the checkbox to complete the registration process. Press the Continue tab and again read every detail on the next page. Press on the Accept and Submit tab.
Several requirements of the Ashley credit card needs to be fulfilled and these are;
- To have an Ashley credit card, you must be 18 years and above.
- You must have a steady income for claiming the Ashley credit card.
- Your SSN (social security benefit number) also needs to be stated.
- You must have a valid mail address, telephone number, and a valid correspondence address.
Who is Eligible?
Eligibility of the Ashley credit card includes fulfilling the following criteria.
- A credit score of 640 is required to be eligible for the credit card.
- You must be a frequent customer of Ashley Furniture.
- You must either be a US citizen or a permanent resident of the United States
Annual Fees & Credit Limit?
For those who are worried about paying the annual fees for the credit card, you must know that theAshley credit card has zero annual fees. The credit limit is set on the creditworthiness of an individual and depends on the credit scores, net income, and debts that you have taken.
There are several benefits of possessing the Ashley Furniture credit card.
- Long term financial programs designed especially for you are targeted through the use of the Ashley credit card.
- There is an annual plan and a 90-day option with decreased initial payment when using the Ashley credit card.
- Flexible payment options are possible with Ashley Furniture credit card.
- You will not require any credit when using the Ashley Furniture credit card.
- The credit card offers no minimum available purchase option.
- Credit card holders have special event options.
Pros & Cons
Pros and cons of the Ashley credit card include the following;
- The credit card has no annual fee.
- They report the account activity to all three major credit bureaus. Thus, if you pay the bills right you can start building your credit scores.
- They have a high APR (29.9%).
- The credit card is limited or restricted use.
- Deferred payments if you miss credit card payments
Who issues Ashley Furniture credit card?
Synchrony Bank issues the Ashley Furniture credit card that you get from Ashley.
What stores accept Ashley Furniture credit card?
The Ashley Furniture credit card is an in-store credit card. It can only be used in the online stores and offline stores of Ashley Furniture.
Can Ashley furniture credit card be used anywhere?
No, it can only be used in Ashley Furniture stores and can’t be used anywhere else or in any other shopping outlets.
Having the Ashley credit card is beneficial only for those who shop regularly from them. If you are not regular with them, having a credit card with you won’t benefit you much. Here’s what an Ashley Furniture credit card is all about. If you want to register or apply for the Ashley credit card, read more about the processes from here.