What is a BC vaccination card?
The BC vaccination card or the British Columbia Card is a virtual vaccination and immunization card which is issued to individuals who have gotten vaccinated and belong to the British Columbia Territory. The BC vaccination card comes with a QR code that is unique for each individual. On scanning the unique QR code you will be able to see the vaccination details of the individual to whom the card belongs.
The card works as proof for vaccination and the individuals can even get a digital version of the same on their electronic devices like their phones and tablets. Additionally, they can even print the card’s content and keep it on paper as a hard copy.
How to apply for BC Vaccination Card Application?
To apply for the British Columbia Vaccination card you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of British Columbia by clicking on the link www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/home.
- After that go to the “Menu” tab on the top right section of the page and then select the “COVID-19” tab.
- After that go to the “Vaccination and Immunization” section from where you will need to select “Guidance, support and BC’s Restart”.
- There you will get the option “Get my BC vaccine Card”. Click on the option to apply for your card.
How to get BC Covid Passport Application?
To get the BC Covid Passport application you need to follow these steps:
- Open the official website of BC and go to the “Menu” option.
- After this go to the “COVID-19” option and then select the BC Covid Passport option to apply for the same.
How to download BC Vaccination Health Card?
To download the British Columbia Vaccination card you need to follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of British Columbia and then go to the “COVID-19” tab from the “Menu” option.
- Then from the “Vaccination and Immunization” go to the “Guidance, support and BC’s Restart” and select “Get my BC vaccine Card”.
- After that click on the tab to open the PDF for the BC Vaccination Health Card.
- After that select the download option to download the PDF.
How does the BC Vaccination Card works?
The British Columbia or the BC Vaccination Card works as proof for vaccination for the individuals for whom the card is issued. The individuals or citizens who have the card can use the virtual or physical copy and the respective QR Code to get all kinds of vaccination details.