The Belk application for the credit card can be done only when your credit scores are pretty high. They prefer a credit score of 650+ for all individuals enrolled in it.
While applying you must remember the card offers an unusually high annual percentage rate of 25.49% without any annual fees.
If you want to apply for this card, you must also know how to check the application status.
How to check Belk Credit card application status?
There is no way to check the credit card status online since you don’t create an account for the same with Belk.
But, you can check by calling them and talking to a real-life Belk personnel.
To check Belk’s credit card application status over the phone, you must follow the below process.
- Call either (800) 669-6550 or (855) 752-8046 number to begin with.
- Press 2 to continue and when asked for an account number, simply say you don’t have one.
- Enter your social security number or say you don’t have it.
- Add your name as it is on your SSN card or share the reference number.
- You will know the status of your application soon after this step.
Also Check:- How to apply for Belk Credit Card Application?
How long does it take to be approved for Belk Credit Card?
It takes almost a four-week span to approve Belk’s credit card.
How to increase Belk Credit card limit?
Call 1-800-530-6886 if you attempt to increase the Credit card limit.
- You have good chances of getting a credit card limit increase if you have paid your bills rightfully.
- If your income level has increased since the time you applied for the card.
- Your credit score improvement is also a great way to keep your card limits good.
Here’s a bit about the application status, credit limit increase ways, and the duration of card approval. If you are struggling to find out these answers, do hop into this site for more information on it.