Bloomingdales offers two credit cards- one is an in-store credit card with few good rewards offers and another is an Amex credit card.
The in-store credit card offers rewards and discounts however, the credit card can only be used in Bloomingdales stores.
However, the Amex credit card can be used everywhere an American Express credit card is accepted. Both the credit cards have some of the best offers and there is no annual fee on them.
If you want the credit cards from Bloomingdales, you must apply by going online. But before you do, here are some features that can help you understand credit cards better.
|Notable Credit Card Features||Bloomingdales Amex credit card||Bloomingdales credit card|
|Balance Transfer APR||NA||NA|
|Minimum credit limit||$4000||$100|
|Foreign transaction fee||3%||3%|
How to apply for Bloomingdales credit card application?
To apply for the Bloomingdales credit card, you must go through the below steps.
Step 1: To begin the application process click on the Apply Now Button Given Below.
Step 2: When you click the Apply Now link, you will move to the application form where you must fill in your details on the first screen.
Step 3: Add your address by including the street address, city, state, and ZIP code.
Step 4: Add your income details in the next section and include the total net income, birth date, and social security number.
Step 5: Review the entire information and agree by checking the box to all the agreements in this segment. Press the submit application tab to complete the credit card application. It is the same for both Bloomingdale’s cards.
Bloomingdales credit card application requirements
Following are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before proceeding with the application process.
- You need to have a social security number to apply for a credit card.
- As an applicant, you must also be a citizen of the United States.
- You must have a permanent US address.
- Your credit and transaction histories need to be revealed while applying for the credit card.
Who is eligible?
Eligibility of the Bloomingdales card includes the following conditions.
- You must declare your account balances while applying.
- Your employment information must also be put forth in the application form.
- As an applicant, you must have a permanent US home address.
There are several Bloomingdales credit card benefits that come together to make this credit card exciting.
- You will receive 6 points for the dollars one spends on shoes, fragrances, and cosmetics. People end up earning double the number of points for every dollar spent.
- For all other Bloomingdales purchases, you can get 3 points per dollar.
- One can get reward cards by converting points for 5000 points, you get a $25 reward card.
- Free shipping facilities and there is no minimum purchase for availing of this offer.
- With the credit cards in your hand, you get free returns as well.
What bank does Bloomingdales credit card use?
The Bloomingdales credit card is issued by the department stores National Bank and is primarily an Amex card.
Can you use Bloomingdales credit card anywhere?
Even though the Bloomingdales credit card is an in-store credit card, it can be used anywhere an American Express credit card is accepted.
How to get approved for Bloomingdales credit card?
If you fulfill all the said requirements and eligibilities for getting the Bloomingdales credit card, you will be approved. Refer to the above segments for being thorough with the requirements.
Is it hard to get a Bloomingdale's credit card?
One needs fair credit scores to get the Bloomingdales credit card and also needs to fulfill other requirements to get through. It is not hard to get if you have the right credit scores.
If you need the Bloomingdales card, you must read them thoroughly to understand better their requirements and eligibilities. If you already have a credit card and want to know more about it, this is the article that you must refer to.