Online Natis gov.za is an online platform through which users can apply for Learner’s license, driving license or professional driving permits. From now on, users need not visit the traffic departments for the issuance of these above-mentioned permits.
The centre announced that the centre had opened up online services to curb the corrupt officials from spreading corruption. However, many residents are not aware of the Natis.gov.za site and thus the government is trying to spread awareness by asking people to fill forms from home to ensure they save both time and money.
How to apply for online.natis.gov.za booking online application?
Visit the website and click on the appropriate tab like the book now for;
– Learner’s license,
– driving license test,
– driving license card renewal,
– PrDP application,
– view motor vehicle renewals,
– visit your profile,
– query for driving license card and also
– report an automobile crash.
How to download online.natis.gov.za booking online application form?
Online natis.go.za booking application form, need not be downloaded rather, it should be filled online.
– Users must identify applicants and must choose between individual and business before filling the application.
– Visit the website National Traffic Information system.
– Click on the My Bookings tab from the Menu Bar.
– Fill in the required information like Identification type, Identification number, Surname and Initials.
– Further, click to confirm the captcha and prove you are not a robot.
– Now click on the submit button to finish the application process.
However, if you wish to download, then follow the below steps;
– On your browser type, Online.natis.gov.za.
– From the blue rim, click on the download forms option.
– Now download the pdf form option of your choice and requirement.
– Fill it up and submit it to the traffic office of your province of choice.
You would need the following documents.
– A copy of the identity proof like an old driving license or South African passport.
– Four black & white photographs
– Residential address proof
– If your residential address is not permanent then carry a letter with an official stamp from the ward councillor confirming your residential address.
– The fee prescribed for the application.
How to check online.natis.gov.za booking Status?
You can go to your profile on the site and check the status of your application process. From their click on the application status and then check if it has been approved.