What is BSE India?
The BSE India is one of India’s leading stock exchanges and was formerly known as the Bombay Stock Exchange. The BSE Limited is an Indian stock exchange that is located on Dalal Street in Mumbai established in the year 1875. Currently, the Market Capitalization of the Bombay Stock Exchange or BSE stands at Rs. 255.003 trillion or USD 3.6 million as of September 2021.
How to check BSE India IPO application status?
To check the BSE India IPO application status you need to follow these steps:
- The first step is to visit the official BSE portal by clicking on this link bseindia.com/static/investors/application_statuschecksystem.aspx.
- The website will open and in the content section you will see the option “BSE IPO Application Status”.
- Click on the same and then the name of the share whose IPO you wish to check.
- Then provide your Application Number and PAN details.
- After this, fill the captcha and submit it to get the status.
How to BSE India IPO allotment status check?
To check the BSE India IPO allotment status you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of BSE by clicking on this link bseindia.com
- Then select Equity under the option of Issue Type.
- Select the issue name who status you want to check under the application box.
- Then give you the Allotment Number.
- The next step is to provide your PAN details.
- Click the captcha to confirm that you are not a robot and then select Submit.
Can I check BSE India IPO Application Status Online?
Yes, you can easily check the BSE IPO Application Status Online. Earlier when the platform was operating in the physical model, it was not possible to check the BSE IPO Application statuses online. However, since the inception of the virtual interface traders and investors can now easily check their BSE India IPO Application Status by click on the links to the BSE portal and following the above-mentioned steps.