What is bto application 2021?
HDB (Housing & Development Board) has recently launched 4,989 BTO units all across seven locations of Singapore. New HDB BTO flats will be available in Queenstown (610 flats), Jurong East (569 flats), Hougang (1,335 flats), Kallang-Whampoa (316 flats), and Tampines (2,159 flats).
There are four BTO launches every year (in February, May, August, and November). The August 2021 sales are live now and the balloting is open now.
The applications to these HDB BTO units will close on Tuesday, 17 August 2021, 11:59 pm and the following properties are available for possession:
- Hougang Citrine, Hougang
- Kovan Wellspring, Hougang
- Toh Guan Grove, Jurong East
- Towner Residencies, Kallan-Whampoa
- Queen’s Arc, Queenstown
- Tampines GreenJade, Tampines
- Tampines GreenQuartz, Tampines
How to get bto application form?
You can get the BTO application form here.
How do I apply for BTO application 2021?
Once the launch happened, people will just have seven days to make their bookings. You will need to fil up your details and pay $10 application fee.
BTO application rate?
The application rate varies every time. Last August, the Geylang BTO was oversubscribed with an application rate of 19.1 for 4-room flats.
What does BTO application rate mean?
The BTO application rate means the number of applications received divided by the flat supply. An application rate of 3 means that for one flat there are 3 applicants.
BTO application process?
You have to first and foremost apply for your BTO and then check the outcome of the ballot. Next, you have to get your queue number and shortlist your flat before the first HDB appointment. After this, you will have to go down to the HDB for the first appointment to choose your unit and then pay the down payment during the second appointment. Finally, you will get your keys.
BTO application eligibility?
- At least one applying person should be a citizen of Singapore and a permanent resident.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old and not less than that.
- Applicants who own any other residential property locally or overseas or have disposed such a property within the past 30 months would be not be eligible.
- The income ceiling is $14,000.
- Marriage certificate
- Fire insurance certificate from ETIQA
- Latest CPF statements
- Completed GIRO forms
- Survey fee of $150 to $375.
- There may also be a need to pay registration fee of $38 and stamp duty.
- Lower flat prices
- Nicely designed flats and communities with premium facilities.
- New flat offers 99-year lease.
- Lesser down payments.
- Higher grants offset for higher prices.
- Shorter wait time for possession.