Burlington is one of those stores that offer you a lot of stuff and is a one-stop shop. From your base layer clothing to your best accessories and clothing, you can pick up anything you want from the store. Burlington is one of those dynamic stores and has new and refills for all types of clothing for every season.
Their dedicated customers get a lot of discounts, and rewards on every purchase they make even if they are enrolled in just the Burlington Loyalty Program. Gift cards are another option to avail of gifts, rewards, discounts, and points. However, if some of you already have a credit card with them, then shopping is no longer a restricted affair. You can simply execute more freedom when shopping with a Burlington credit card in your pocket. If you still don’t have a credit card from them and yet, you are that dedicated customer who can’t pull away your hands from their products, you can take one. To make a Burlington credit card application, you need to fill a form for it. In the below segments, we have described the way one can apply for a credit card and all tits bits around it.
How to apply for Burlington credit card application?
To apply for a Burlington credit card application, you can start in the following way.
Step 1: As soon as you Click on Apply now button, you will be taken to a page where you will get to choose if you want to proceed with a pre-fill or without a pre-fill.
Step 2: If you want to choose pre-fill, you must fill in details like mobile number, SSN, ZIP code, and also the review page. Once done, you must click on the Continue tab to move to the next segment.
Step 3: If you want to continue without a pre-fill, you can click on the link that reads as Apply without the pre-fill.
Step 4: In the next step, you need to move to the next page where you must fill in details about your authorized buyer.
Step 5: Agree to the terms and conditions by clicking on the checkbox.
Step 6: Once you check the checkbox, the Submit tab will activate. Once your submit tab is active, press it to submit the form.
Several application requirements need to be fulfilled for starting the application process. In fact, fulfilling your application requirement will not lead you anywhere. Fulfilling the application requirements, you must know them first.
- You must possess a valid SSN or ITIN
- Your credit scores need to be decent enough for obtaining a credit card.
- You must be creditworthy which means you must have a job with an annual and monthly income at your disposal.
- A valid government photo identity card is a must for applying.
Who is eligible?
Apart from your requirements, you must also be eligible for a credit card. You will be considered eligible if you fulfill the below criteria.
- The applicant must be a US citizen or a permanent resident.
- Only if you are a major in your state likewise 16 to 18 year old men and women can apply for the credit card.
- You must have a valid email address and telephone number.
- A valid US address is required for processing the application.
Annual fees & maximum credit limit?
There is no annual fee payable for possessing the credit card. Credit limit is not fixed. Some can be given a greater credit limit while others might have a lower credit limit. It depends on the creditworthiness of the individual- the debt status, annual income, and your credit scores.
Benefits are many and some are being listed below.
- For every one dollar spent, the credit card owner gets a point.
- Those, whose credit card is approved at a store, get to enjoy a same day discount offer.
- Regular notifications about new arrivals, shipping offers, and also fresh entries are sent to the email address regularly.
- After reaching 100 points, a $5 certificate is sent to you automatically.
Pros & Cons
- You get a zero annual fee for owning a credit card.
- As a card owner, you get more than one offer and reward with discounts with your credit card.
- Easy to pay credit card bills and also early deal intimation is given to those owning the credit card.
- You will not be entitled to use the credit card anywhere other than Burlington since it is a store credit card.
- You have an APR to address if your credit card bill is not completely given.
Where can I use my Burlington credit card?
They can use the Burlington credit card in MJM, Cohoes, and Burlington where they get a point each for each dollar that they will spend.
Does Burlington credit card report to credit bureaus?
No, Burlington credit card does not report to any of the credit bureaus.
Is the Burlington credit card hard to get?
No, the Burlington credit card is not hard to get and you can apply for it to complete the process.
Who finances Burlington's credit card?
Comenity Bank issues the Burlington credit cards.
Here’s a bit about the Burlington credit card and it is for those who are planning to apply for this super awesome credit card. If you are a regular shopper or customer of Burlington, you must and must have their credit card for making a cash free purchase every time you visit the store.