Carter’s credit card is a step ahead of the children’s brand of apparel. It sells its products through Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh retail stores. The best part of having a Carters credit card is that you can have the freedom to shop from the stores that accept VISA apart from Carter. It is an EMV prepaid card that will help you manage and care for your budgeting, fundings, and expenditure.
How to Apply for Carters Credit Card Application?
To apply for the Carters Credit card, you must follow the below process;
Step 1: Visit the webpage through the following link: https://www.carters.com/creditcard-login.
Here, you will see three options for applying for a credit card.
- Sign in to your account and apply for the credit card.
- If you don’t have an account, create an account and then apply for the credit card.
- You can also apply by skipping the login and registration process.
Step 2: Add the address, and name details with email and cell phone number.
Step 3: As you scroll down, you must enter the contact information, and review the terms and conditions.
Step 4: Once you have read all the terms and conditions, check the Consent tab and then click on the Submit tab.
Some basic requirements you need to meet to complete the application form.
- You must be a major when applying for a credit card.
- Add the number of a government-sponsored ID.
- Include the SSN or SIN.
Who is eligible?
You are eligible if you have met the following conditions;
- You must have a rural route, an APO/FPO mail address. They do not accept a PO Box mailing address.
- Add a mobile number and also an alternate phone number.
- Include a workable email ID.
- A FICO score of 650 is a must for getting Carter’s credit card.
- Income limit of your business
Carter’s credit card has zero annual fees.
The credit limit is determined by factors like your credit scores, income scores, and your debt status in the market.
Carters Credit Card Benefits
With a Carter credit card, you can gain a lot of different benefits and rewards which differ normally from the membership benefits.
- Triple points come together with a credit card.
- You can choose bonus days almost three times a year with a credit card in hand.
- The benefits are valid in online as well as offline Carter’s stores.
How long does it take to get Carter's credit card?
The Carter’s credit card comes to your account in about seven business days.
Who issues Carter's credit card?
Comenity Bank issues Carter’s credit card.
Can you use Carter's credit card anywhere?
Wherever they accept VISA cards, you can use Carter’s credit card in all those stores.
Here’s a little about Carter’s credit card benefits. If you want this card, read the essentials from this blog.