Chick fil A job description & details
Chick-fil-A is an American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in Georgia. Originally known as Dwarf Grill, it was founded in 1946 and rebranded in 1967 as Chick-fil-A. It operates over 2600 restaurants all across the US. Some outlets are present across Canada and Britain too.
There are various kinds of jobs available in Chick-fil-A and the job description varies according to the positions one is applying for.
Requirements include the following:
- Staff should be able to take the orders swiftly and adeptly.
- Ensuring that the orders are being fulfilled on time.
- Maintaining the restaurant properly and keeping it clean.
- Resolving customer queries efficiently.
- Rearranging the supplies after truck deliveries are over.
How do I apply for a job at Chick-fil-A?
Here’s how you can apply for a job at Chick-fil-A:
- Visit the official career website and click on the “Restaurants” option.
- After this, hit the “Learn More” button.
- Further, on the newly opened page, click on “Find a restaurant to work at” option.
- Alternatively, you can directly search for a Chick-fil-A restaurant near you and there you can click on the “Show jobs” option.
- Finally, you can hit the red-colored “View jobs” button located next to the restaurant and then click on “Continue.”
- On the new page, you can further click on the “Apply Now” button.
- This would prompt the online job application form to pop-open in front of you which can be filled out easily by providing certain basic details.
- Finally, you can hit the “Submit” button.
Also Read: Things you should know before applying for Home Depot Job in US.
The Chick-fil-A hiring process is quite extensive and consists of the following steps:
- First of all, the candidate’s job application is scrutinized.
- Then, the candidate has to take an aptitude test.
- Followed by this, a telephonic interview is conducted.
- Then, an in-person interview is conducted. The in-person interview may be split into group discussions and then a first and second round face-to-face interview.
- After the results are declared, candidates must go through a compulsory orientation process.
How to apply for Chick-fil-A grant
Chick-fil-A True Inspiration Awards grant program is an award of $5 million in grants that would go to 34 nonprofits either led by Blacks or impacting communities of color, preferably working in areas of education, hunger, and homelessness.
Also Read: Hiring Process of Lowes Job Application.
Download Chick-fil-A job application pdf
Job applicants can fill up an online as well as offline job application. They can download and print the Chick-fil-A job application in pdf version. The application form can be filled out with a pen and submitted at the nearest Chick-fil-A restaurant. The offline form consists of 2 pages with the first page primarily consisting of personal information like name, email, contact number, address, hours available for work, education, employment history, etc. The second page is largely about the personal background, references, etc.
How Much Does Chick-fil-A pay hourly?
The pay largely varies as per experience and position; however, for beginner’s working on a part-time basis, it is between $8.5 to $9 per hour. On the management position, people can draw upto $12/hour salary. Full-time employees, on the other hand, enjoy additional benefits such as health insurance, 401k plan, and paid time offs.
Does Chick-fil-A have a mobile app?
Yes, Chick-fil-A offers an Android as well as iOS mobile app that is free to download, pretty easy to use, and accessible for all customers. The mobile app was basically designed to help customers avoid the long queues for ordering their meals due to rush in lunch hours.
Is Chick-fil-A hiring 14 year olds?
Yes, in accordance with the federal laws, Chick-fil-A can employ 14 year olds with limited working duration.
Chick fil A job interview questions quizlet
Typical interview questions are:
- Why do you want this position?
- What interests you in working at our company?
- Why should you be hired?
- What are some of your weaknesses?
- What are your strengths?