Using the Chime credit builder card to build your credit is a way to use if you are right now having a poor credit score. But, to use it, you must know more about it. With this article, we bring to you more about the way you can use the Chimes credit card better for your credit scores. With credit reports going to Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian, you have the chance to better your credit scores.
To know more, read about the Chime credit builder card here.
How to use Chime credit builder card?
To use the Chime credit card, you must use the below process.
- The first step will be to move the money from your Chime spending account to your secured account.
- This is your credit card limit and you can use it anywhere a Visa credit card is accepted.
- Do not keep outstanding balances. They will also not report your credit utilization to the credit bureaus.
- The use of a credit-builder can help build your credit scores. Pay all your credits on time and use a safe credit building option to pay all your credits on the right dates.
How to load Chime credit card?
Loading the Chime credit card can be done at any Walmart store and by loading it this way, it takes two hours to reflect the money on your credit card.
You can also load your money with an account in the following places:
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- Navy Federal
- PNC Bank
- Sun Trust
- TD Bank
- U.S. Bank
- Wells Fargo
- Charles Schwab
You can also move cash online by using the following steps.
- Sign in to your account from the Chime mobile app
- Click on the Move Money option and then click on the Deposit cash option
- Check for locations near you in the next segment
- Choose from the available retailers in your area
- Check their transaction fees before you request a transfer from them
How does Chime credit builder card work?
The Chime credit card builder can help you in two ways.
- Pay your credit amounts at the right time with the amount you have in your account each month. The money used by you in buying groceries, gas, and the payments made towards different bills can go towards creating your credit scores.
- To pay the tour credit card bill, turn on the safe credit-building option. In this way, every purchase you make with a credit card adds up to your credit. At the end of the month, on your billing day, this money in your account is used to pay the debt just in time. In that way, you save yourself from forgetting the right payment dates.
Can you overdraft Chime credit builder card?
The Chime credit card does not allow you to overdraft, the reason being, it’s available to spend feature. It means you cannot use your credit card if you have no money in it and that way it prevents you from spending unnecessarily and keeps building your credit.
How to move money from Chime credit Builder card?
Moving money can be done using one of the following ways:
- Automatic loading from your Chime spending account can be done by using the Move My Pay option. To operate it, here’s what you need to do.
- Select an amount of your choice that you want to spend.
- Once you do so, there will be an automatic transfer of the amount from your checking account to your credit card account.
- Moving amounts within your Chime account is possible anytime.
2. Use a manual way to shift the amount.
- Move the amount by tapping on your spending account.
- Fill in an amount and tap on transfer.
- Indicate your Chimes credit card account for the transfer.
- Tap the transfer tab to complete the transaction process.
Can you add cash to Chime Credit Builder card?
Yes, you can add cash to the Chime credit builder card.
Can you use your Chime credit builder card with no money?
No, you cannot use the Chime credit builder card without money.
Can you use Chime credit builder card at an ATM?
Yes, you can use it in an ATM.
Where to load Chime credit card?
Any of the above-mentioned banks or stores can be used for loading the Chime credit card.
Here is a brief guide to the way you can use the Chimes credit card. If you have any queries, you can always refer to this article