Citibank offers a variety of credit cards with various features and rewards. There are up to eight credit cards that offer air miles, reward points, cashback, and fuel benefits. Besides this, there are welcome benefits, bonus rewards, reward points, dining benefits, and much more.
How to Apply for Citi credit card application application?
Here’s how you can apply:
- Visit the Citi Online website and go to the credit card section on the website.
- Then, you can choose the Citi Credit Card that you want to apply for.
- Further, you can hit the “Apply Now” button.
- Then, you have to fill out the application form by providing your contact details, personal details, and occupational details.
- Finally, you can click the Submit button.
Citi credit card Requirements
Following are the documents required:
- Proof of Identity – PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving Licence, other government ID.
- Proof of Address – Aadhaar Card, Passport, Utility bills, other government IDs.
- Proof of Income – Bank statement of previous three months, Form 16, salary slips of last three months, audited financials of last two years for self-employed people.
How to check Citi credit card application status?
You can go to the website and enter the application reference number and mobile number to check the application status. Other than this, you can also call the 1-888-201-4523 number to check the application status.
How to check Citibank credit card application status by reference number?
The application reference number is needed to check the status of the application. The ARN is an 11 digit number that is sent to the registered mobile number via SMS at the time of application. You can provide the ARN on the website along with the mobile number.
How to check Citibank credit card application status by phone number?
Below are the phone numbers that are available 24×7 all days in a week:
How long does Citibank take to process a credit card application?
Once the Citibank representative collects the completed application form and the documents for verification and submits it for approval, then it may take up to 7 working days to process the application. After this, the credit card will be dispatched to the residential address via mail once the application is approved.
Citi credit card application phone number
Below are the Citi credit card phone numbers:
- For Costo credit cards – 1-877-343-4118
- For other credit cards – 1-888-201-4523
These numbers are available 24×7 all days throughout the week. You can check your application status by calling the above numbers. All you need to have handy is your application reference number with you.
For other queries, you can dial 1-800-745-1534 and then select the first option to proceed further with your queries.
Citibank credit card customer care number
The 24×7 CitiPhone number for credit cards is 1860 210 2484. This is a local number and for Indian customers. However, if someone is calling from outside the country then they can dial +91 22 4955 2484. The CitiPhone calling line is available from 9 am to 9 pm Monday to Saturday except for national holidays for addressing all kinds of banking needs; however, the helpline is reachable round the clock for emergencies.