What is dost.cgg.gov.in 2021 application?
DOST or the degree online services Telangana is an exam which is held by the Telangana governments, India for students aspiring for an online degree. The primary aim of this exam is to bring many government colleges, private aided colleges, and autonomous colleges under one umbrella.
How to apply for dost Application 2021 online?
To apply for the degree online services Telengana 2021 and to get the dost application, form all one needs to do is follow the steps that are written below:-
- Go to the official website https://dost.cgg.gov.in/
- TAp on ” candidate pre-registration”
- Fill all the mandatory fields there on the application form
- Tap on the check box
- Enter the captcha
- Tap on the Adhaar authentication
- Next, enter your OTP
- Then tap on Proceed to pay
- Enter your DOST id which you have received
- Then enter the captcha again to proceed
- Then select your option to payment and tap on click proceed to pay
- all the details of your card and make the payment
What is the last date for dost Application 2021?
The last date for the degree online services Telengana applications for the year 2021 is the 21st of September 2021.
Dost application last date 2021 phase 3
The dost application phase 3 2021 last date is 21/09/2021. No further extension date has been given as of now.
How can I check my seat allotment in dost 2021?
The DOST seat allotment can be checked through the official website is https://dost.cgg.gov.in by login in through the student login id. The 1st phase is going to release on the 4th of August 2021. After the login, you can check which is your seat allotment.
Dost application fee
The DOST application fee is 400 for registration if the candidate is late. But initially, if you are on time and every detail is being given correctly then only rupees 200 is to be paid.
- Aadhaar Card
- Active mobile number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Bridge course certificate
- Exam certificate
- PWD certificate(if applicable)
- Sports and other certificates ( if applicable)
- One having dost will get a monthly allowance
- Then the scholarship will provide tuition and school fees
- Book allowance of about 10,000 per year is given
- A thesis allowance of about 10,000 is also given
- Group insurance is given
- Summer allowance is given
- Graduation clothing allowance will also be there
- Transportation allowance
- MS/PE uniform for the first-year given
Is the dost application extended?
No DOST application date is not extended as of now. The last date is still the same as mentioned.
How to apply for a scholarship in dost?
- Register on the official website- sei.dost.gov.ph
- Check your eligibility from the “eligibility” option
- Fill the application form that is there on the official website by providing all the details like Contact Information, personal information, contact details, School Information, and upload the documents.
- Select test center.