What is e shram card?
The e shram card also called the electronic shramic card is a unique identification card that is issued to the Indian unskilled workforce. This card is issued with the aim of the overall welfare of the workers of the unorganized sector in the country. The e shram card is very easy to apply and can be applied through the e shram official portal to be considered. The e shram portal functions under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, which is a division under the Government of India.
How to e shram card download pdf Odisha?
To E shram card registration 2021 online apply and download for Odisha you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the e shram official website by clicking on this link https://www.eshram.gov.in/.
- Click on the tab that says “Registration is free, REGISTER on e Shram”.
- Enter your aadhaar and select if you are a member of EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organization) and ESIC (Employee State Insurance Corporation).
- Enter your location as Odisha, enter personal details and download the pdf.
How to apply for e shram card registration online in Odisha?
To e shram card online apply self-registration the applicant must know the location from which they are registering. If you are applying for e shram card registration for Odisha you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the e shram portal by clicking on the link https://www.eshram.gov.in/ and click on the register on e shram tab.
- Select EPFO and ESIC from the options yes or no.
- Then enter the aadhaar number and fill the captcha to get OTP.
- Your aadhaar card must be linked with your mobile number otherwise you will not get your OTP.
- Additionally, you will also need to locate your area and select the same.
- After this enter your OTP to log in and create a password.
- After this enter your personal information, upload the required documents to complete registration.
- Once all the registration is complete review the same and clicks on the Submit button.
E shram card Eligibility
The eligibility for applying and getting the e shram card in India is as follows:
- The worker should be working in an unorganized sector to be eligible.
- The applicant or worker should be between the age of 16 years to 59 years old.
- The applicants must have a valid Aadhaar Number, card, and also q valid mobile number to be eligible for the e shram card.
- Furthermore, the Aadhaar of the applicant must be linked to their mobile number.
E shram card Benefits
The e shram card has a wide variety of benefits as it is issued by the Ministry of Labour and Employment under the Government of India. Some of the notable benefits of the e shram card is as follows:
- People who have the e shram card are not required to register separately for Government’s social security schemes and will get the benefits of the same through the card.
- The people holding the e shram card will be given a 365 days accident insurance coverage under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.