What is e shram card?
E-Sharm card is a card which the Modi government has brought in for the workers and labor category people. Under this card, the people are to get plenty of opportunities and other facilities which the workers will get. This card is mainly for unorganized workers. The e shram card registration 2021 online application is going on and more than 50 percent of the registration that is done is by a female worker or candidate.
How to e shram card download pdf up?
Log in to the official portal and download the pdf from there. After application one can also print it.
How to apply for e shram card registration online up?
To apply for the e-Sharm card online all one needs to do is follow the steps below. There is no notification to date about offline applications. Thus the below-written steps will lead you to the right path in the application.
- Visit the official website or the official portal of the e-sharm card
- The official website is https://eshram.gov.in/
- Next tap “on the register on e-sharm”
- Give your mobile number
- Enter the captcha
- Tick on “no “where they ask “Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)”
- Tick on “no “where they ask “Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)”
- Tap on send OTP
- Enter the OTP
- Then as you have successfully registered yourself follow the previous steps and now tap on “already registered”
- Then go and apply for the card by filling the form
By following these steps one can e shram card online apply for self-registration.
e shram card Eligibility up
- Unorganized Worker for example mid-day meal workers, working as street vendors, workers in industries of leather, carpenters, construction site workers, etc
- Should be an Indian Citizen
- The age group of 18-40 years
- The income per month should be below 15000 and he/she should not be a member of EPFO/ESIC/NPS (Govt. funded).
Eligibility varies with the scheme. The above mentioned are just the basic requirements that are to be followed.
e shram card Benefits Up
- Pension facility available up to 30000
- On the death of the beneficiary or applicant, the spouse will get about 50% of the pension
- The joint scheme in the name of husband and wife will give them a sum of 6000 rupees monthly on a joint basis.