What is EWC online application?
The Ekurhuleni West TVET College application is open for the 2021/2022 application. The college is open for undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programs. Applications are being invited from prospective students.
The college claims students can apply irrespective of their caste, creed, color, race, religion, and tribe. The application form must be filled by all students who desire application in any of the streams being taught in the college. If you want to choose the subject, you can visit the college website.
How to apply for EWC College Application Online?
To apply for the EWC College application online, here’s what you must do.
- Visit the online portal of EWC college or go to the www.ewc.edu.za website.
- Either complete your placement test or the application form.
- For the application process, you will have to specify the student number if you have one.
- Specify if you are returning to the application or applying newly.
- State if you have a qualification-specific token and enter the token number if you have one.
- If you don’t have a qualification-token, choose No from the dropdown and click on the tab to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Next tab to generate the form.
- Include your biographical details completely before moving on with the next sections.
- Press the online application form and click on the new student link.
- Use the prompts and answer the questions carefully to complete the application.
- Once done, submit the EWC application by clicking on the Submit tab.
How to do Registration?
The website is a free portal and does not require a registration process to fill the application form. Anyone can click on the link and start the registration process. But you will be asked for a student or qualification specific token number. Even if you do not have them, you can still apply but if you have them, you can add them up.
What are the application Requirements?
These are the application requirements for the EWC college application.
- You must have passed in all seven subjects to get admission to the next NQF level.
- Submit proof of residence,
- Add a government ID
- Include a pass certificate from your last degree.
How to check EWC online application status?
To check the EWC application status online, here are the steps you must follow.
- Visit the website mentioned here: https://www.ewc.edu.za.
- Add your application login details, and then click on the Submit tab.
A non-refundable registration fee of R240 per subject is charged for applying to the courses.
EWC Application Opening/Closing Date?
The 2021-2022 application dates have closed on 30th September 2021. The opening dates for 2022-2023 applications have not yet been disclosed.
If you are planning to take a college degree from South Africa then you can look to apply here. The details of the application process are provided in this article. Read them carefully and then start the application when they open up for next year’s admissions.