What is false bay college online application 2022?
The False Bay TVET College online application offers occupational, vocational, and skill training programmes. This helps students acquire practical and critical skills in fields that provide good employment opportunities. A high-performing TVET college, False Bay offers alternative teaching modes including part-time and distance learning programmes.
The college has five delivery sites with seven campuses in these five sites. If you have been selected and have accepted their offer then the Bursary Office will contact you. Your documents will be checked and verified and then approved. After that, you would be henceforth notified about the approval of admission.
How to apply to false bay college application online in 2022?
- Applicant has to visit the website and click the Apply Now button.
- The application process consists of four steps which require you to fill up all important details about yourself.
- The last step requires you to submit your document including your address proof, recent academic records, and birth certificate/passport/identity document.
Here are a few requirements:
- Final Grade 12 results.
- Valid email and mobile number.
- Birth certificate.
- Municipal billing document.
- Study permit in case of foreign nationals.
- SAQA foreign qualifications evaluation.
- Copy of ID proof for SA citizens and a copy of Passport for International candidates.
- Proof of payment for registration fee.
False bay college online application 2021 closing date?
The applications are open throughout the year and students can apply anytime.
What courses does False Bay College offer?
Courses offered by the False Bay College are:
- Engineering Studies
- Information & Technology
- Business Management Studies
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Safety in Security
- Yacht & Boat Building
- 2D Animation
- Education Studies
Other than this several apprenticeships are available in Spray Painting, Automotive Repairing, Electrical, Motor Mechanics, Welding, and Fabrication, Fitting and Turning, Spray-Painting, Masonry, Plumbing, and Carpentry and Joinery.