The Federal Investigation Agency of Pakistan is a law enforcement agency which deals with the border control, criminal investigation, counterintelligence and security agency. It is directly under the control of the Interior Secretary of Pakistan. Formed in 1975, the FIA is thrusted with the investigative jurisdiction and is responsible for handling operations to counter terrorism, espionage, federal crimes, smuggling, and various other criminal and infringement activities within the nation.
The FIA’s main aim is to protect its nation’s interest and has 10 active departments including the Counter-terrorism Wing, Anti-Corrupting Wing, Econoic Crime Wing, Immiration Wing, Technical Wing, NAtional Central Bureau, Legal Branch, and the Anti-Trafficking Unit.
What is FIA jobs application?
The Federal Investigation Agency has advertised various job positions for 2021. Individuals can apply to various positions of the Federal Investigation Agency Jobs. Applicants can apply to their desired profile online through the website. The job location is Islamabad, Pakistan and all the job positions are full time. Vacancies have opened for the following designations:
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Sub Inspector
- Private Secretary
- Head Constable
- Additional Director
- Assistant Director
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
How to apply for FIA jobs 2021 application form?
If you want to online apply for FIA jobs, then you can do it both online and offline. You can see the guiding steps below:
- The application form can be obtained from the Federal Investigation Agency official site.
- The downloaded form has to be filled up and all required documents need to be attached with the application.
- The completed application can be submitted in the bank or can be sent by post.
- The candidate must pay the test fee and enclose the challan with the application form.
How to FIA jobs application form download?
FIA application form pdf can be downloaded from its website.
FIA last date to apply?
The application registration opens soon and the advertisement will appear in the classifieds on 30 May 2021. The last date of application would be 14 June 2021.
The typical job requirements are as follows:
- Individuals should be preferably in the age group 20-28 years.
- Professionals should have a basic bachelor’s degree.
- Professionals should be computer literate and proficient in handling computers at basic level.
- They should have commendable shorthand (100 wpm) and typing speed (50 wpm).
- Both male and female candidates having Pakistani CNIC are eligible to apply.
- Employed candidates must provide a NOC (no objection certificate) from their existing employer.
- The candidates should be healthy.
- They should be able to provide a police clearance certificate.
- The educational documents and certifications should be attested and fully verified.
- Most importantly, the candidates should pass the written test and interview.