Fingerhut brings at your door all your shopping needs starting from clothing and shoes to jewelry and watches. It’s a supermarket that offers physical and online stores to its customers. If you are in search of any utility, just drop by this store and you will not be disappointed.
The Finger credit card provides you with a lot of shopping freedom. If you want to take their credit card, and did not get the credit card earlier, you can try now for it again and you might be able to take it.
The Fingerhut credit card is their store credit card and helps people purchase better.
If you want a credit card, certain facts about the credit card fees that you must know include the ones in the table.
|Annual Fees||Is up to $0|
|Credit Limit||Depends on your creditworthiness|
|Balance Transfer APR||NA|
|Minimum Required Credit Score||No recommended credit score for acquiring any of their accounts|
|Security Deposit||It will not require a security deposit|
Fingerhut Credit card Pre approval
Fingerhut credit card pre-approval is a process that is not mandatory and people can get these credit cards easily. They do not have a credit score or do not require any form of security deposit.
The credit card pre-approval works in the following way:
- You need an invitation letter to pre-qualify for their credit cards.
- When applying, you will need to enter the pre-approval customer number at the top of your application.
- If you don’t get approved for the first time, you will be moved to a FreshStart program where you will get an installment loan for the Fingerhut purchases.
How to apply for Fingerhut credit card application?
If you have no or poor credit score, you can apply for this credit card which is quite easy to get.
- You have to tell about yourself by adding your name and address.
- On the next screen, fill up your birth date, annual income, social security number and also your primary phone number.
- Add your other details in the rest of the section to complete the application and submit it.
What are application requirements?
Application requirements will include the points mentioned below.
- You must be 18 years old and a US citizen.
- To initiate monthly payments, you should have enough income or assets.
- You must have a social security number that you must enter in your Fingertip application.
Who is eligible?
You are worth the credit card if you meet the following conditions;
- If you want the credit card, you should not be bankrupt and should not in any way be a member of a consumer credit counseling service.
- There should be no frauds mentioned in your account and shouldn’t be due to any FreshStart payments.
Credit card benefits
A credit card from Fingertip includes all of these points.
- There is no membership fee on the use of the Fingerhut credit card.
- You will have to pay less towards your monthly payments with it.
- Decision about your credit card is made instantly.
- Even though it acts as a store credit card, it reports to all the three major credit card bureaus. Thus, even if you have a poor credit card score, you can still build your score with the card.
- The credit card offers you a special offer that brings special gifts and discounts for you.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can a Fingerhut credit card be used anywhere?
You can use Fingerhut credit cards only with their select partners, mainly florists and insurance companies.
Can you use Fingerhut credit card for gas?
No, gas is not a product for which you can use your Fingerhut credit card.
What kind of credit card is Fingerhut?
It is a closed-loop credit card that has to be used wherever the Fingerhut credit card is approved for use.
Fingerhut credit card comes with a lot of different offers and benefits from time to time. If you want to avail of it, you must also keep a tab of all these points that are discussed in the article. Read about the essential details from this article to comfortably navigate through the credit card application process and other essential details.