The First Progress credit cards are three in number- Platinum Prestige, Select, and Elite Mastercards.
The credit card is built to improve your credit scores as all these credit card reports to all the three major credit bureaus- Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax. Thus, if you continuously and regularly pay your credits for the first six months, you will start building your credit scores quicker. It will essentially help you in making long term investments and will increase your credit limits further.
There is an annual fee on the credit card, however, and it costs $49 as an annual fee and also has a high APR.
But, if you want to get a good hang of your credit card, you must also have a credit card online account for yourself.
|Essential Features||First Progress credit card|
|Late Payment Fee||$29 & if you don’t pay your credits properly for 6 months, you will have to pay $40.|
|Returned Payment Fee||$29|
|Interest & Purchase APR||9.99%-13.99%|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% or $10|
|Grace Period||25 days|
|Balance Transfer APR||NA|
|Foreign transaction fee||3%|
How to do First progress credit card login?
To do the First Progress credit card login, you will, as usual, have to enter your online ID and password. Press the login tab to complete signing in to your account.
If you already don’t have an account, you can create one for yourself.
To create an online account, you must press the tab that asks you to create a new account.
As the first step, you must add the 16-digit account number that will start with 5443, and also your 4-digit social security number.
Now, press the Login tab and move ahead with the registration process.
How to pay First Progress credit card Bill Payment?
To pay for your First Progress credit card bill payment, you can either go online, call them up or mail them.
But first, let us show you the online bill payment process.
- Go to the Payment segment and click on the Pay Bill option.
- Add the bill details like your bill number, name, amount, and date.
- Include the credit card details or your account details to complete the payment process.
- Once done, press the Pay Bill tab to complete paying your bill.
Payment Mailing Address & Phone Number
If you want to pay using your phone, just dial (866) 706 5543. Once you dial, you must reach for the right extension, and for a smooth transaction, keep your credit card number handy. Additionally, keep your current account details with you to complete the payment process.
For the mailing address, send your check or money order to First Progress credit card, PO Box 84091, Columbus, GA 31908-4091.
How to cancel First Progress credit card?
To cancel your First Progress credit card, you must call (888) 403-4783 and you can also connect to an online bank account representative from your online account.
There are several credit card-related benefits and these include;
- The credit card has a low interest rate of 9.99% (variable) APR and it is lower than any of the credit cards in the market.
- You can have a larger credit limit with the due passage of time.
- There is no need for a credit history or a minimum credit score for seeking approval.
- The credit card reports to all three major credit bureaus so using the credit card will help improve your credit scores.
- It’s good for hotels, car rentals, and all those places where the credit card can get accepted.
Customer Service Number
The customer service number for the First Progress credit card is (888) 403-4783 for any issues that you might have had about your credit card.
If you are right now reading this article, it means you are sitting with a credit card from First Progress. Right now, you need to know more about creating an online account and also about different payment modes available for the First Progress credit card from this article.