For the Fortiva credit card account, you must create an account with them. An account with them can help you manage your finances and also help pay bills and deal with other stuff. If you are in favor of a credit card that lets you build your credit scores then the credit cards from Fortiva could be your take. These credit cards do not consider your credit scores and do not ask you for any security deposit for opening an account with them. But, you must be pre-approved for a Fortiva credit card and even though to pre-approve they do not hard pull on your credit scores, and without the pre-approval code, there is no way you can apply for it.
Once you apply for it, you must also create an online account for your ease. Read the rest of the discussion to learn more about the credit card details.
How to do Fortiva credit card login online?
For logging into Fortiva credit card online site, you must follow the below process.
- Visit the website and add your username and password.
- Click on the Sign-in tab to complete the sign-in process.
If you want to register with them, you need to add your name, password, mail, and phone details to complete the registration process.
Fortiva credit card forgot password?
If you add a wrong password and cannot remember your old password, you can click on the forgot password option.
- After clicking on the Forgot password option, you will be asked for your email address.
- Enter the email address and click on send link.
- A little later you will get a link and you need to login to your mail and click on the link.
- After clicking the link, you will be taken to the password reset page where you can add and re-enter a new password.
- Once you have done the changes and saved them, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Add your old username and new password to complete the sign-in process.
How to pay Fortiva credit card bill payment?
The Fortiva credit card bill can be paid online in the following way;
- Login to your website and straight away head to the Payment segment.
- From there move to the Bill payment segment and add the bill amount you need to clear.
- Next, add your current account details and click on the Pay Bill tab to complete the payment process.
You can also pay via a call or by mailing the amount to a particular address. When calling them, keep your payment and account information handy to complete the payment process quickly whether through IVRS messaging or by contacting a live person.
Interest rate & Late Payment Fees?
Fortiva has a variable APR with the APR fluctuating from 22.74% to 36%.
For a missed payment, you might have to pay a $40 penalty, usually known as the late payment fee.
How to Cancel Fortiva Credit Card?
If you wish to close your Fortiva credit card account, you must send it to them in writing at the given address:
Fortiva Account Services, P.O. Box 105555, Atlanta, GA 30348-5555
You can also call them up at (800) 245-7741 number and request them for account closure.
Customer Service Number?
The customer service number for the Fortiva account is (800) 245-7741 and (800) 710-2961.
Can you have more than one Fortiva credit card?
Yes, you can have more than one Fortiva credit card but you might have to pay them an authorized credit card fee or an additional card fee.
What is the Fortiva credit card Payment mailing address?
To mail them you must write your message and add your check before sending it to Fortiva Payment Processing, P.O Box 790156, St. Louis, MO- 63179-0105.
What is the Fortiva credit card payment phone number?
If you don’t have the time to pay your bill online, you must call them up at the following number- 1-800-245-7741.
Here’s a bit about Fortiva credit cards, their login details, and also their payment processes. If you want to know more about them simply refer to this blog to learn more on the above-mentioned points