Are you going to pursue your Bachelor’s studies this fall? Or are you dreaming of pursuing your postgraduate or doctoral studies? If yes, then you know the importance of getting into a good university.
One such great university is Florida State University. Not only that, it has a graduation rate of 80% with great prospects for students. This is one of the reasons it is quite competitive to get into.
How To Do FSU Application Status Check?
To perform an FSU application status check, go to the official site of FSU. You will find an application check icon. Click on it. Then log in with your credentials. Then you will be able to perform an FSU status check online.
What Is the FSU application Portal?
Nowadays, every university has its portal. FSU is no exception either. The benefit of a website is that all the processes can be carried out online without any hassle. The same is the case with the application procedure. Florida State University’s application portal is specifically for students to apply to this university under programs and courses of their choice. Not only that, but it also assists students with the application procedure.
FSU Application Fee
Every university charges a particular amount of money for the application process. It depends on the university, the program you are applying for, and the degree you are applying for. In the case of Florida State University, the application fee is a modest $30.
However, you need to spend an additional $5 on coalition application. If you compare this with the application fees of other universities in the US, you will find that FSU charges quite less.
FSU Application Deadline
Again, the application deadline of any university solely depends on the university and the programs and degrees offered by the institution. As per FSU’s official website, students applying successfully before November 1, 2021, will get an admission decision on February 17, 2022.
If the applicant applies after November 1, he/she will receive an admission decision on a rolling basis from March. The ultimate application deadline is March 1, 2022.
FSU Application Requirements
It depends on the program and degree you are applying for. For Bachelor’s degree courses, the requirements are:
- 4.1-4.5 academic GPA
- 27-32 ACT composite
- 1240-1390 SAT total score
For post-graduate admission, the requirements are:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or a comparable degree from an international institution, with a minimum 3.0 on a 4.0 scale grade point average.
- Test scores from a nationally standardized graduate admission test that are applicable for the academic program to which the applicant is applying.
- Submission of official transcripts.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- A 3.5 GPA or higher in the last two years of study.
- GRE score (should be between 148 and 160 in both verbal and quantitative tests).
- Three LORs.
- A 300 to 500-word statement of interest.
- International students from non-English speaking countries must score 600 (paper-based test), or 250 (computer-based test), or 100 (internet-based test) in TOEFL.
- Completed area paper or thesis.