What is iaa online application?
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha has invited applications for several certificate, undergraduate, postgraduate diploma, and master’s degree programmes. The IAA is a parastatal educational institution. It was established in 1990 by the Institute of Accountancy Arusha Act.
The institute offers various academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including library, housing, sports facilities, financial aids, scholarships, abroad studies & exchange programmes, along with administrative services. The institute offers higher education facility in the form of bachelor, master degrees, and doctorate degrees in various areas of education to the students of Tanzania.
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha also offers various one year certificate programmes. The institute’s supervision is totally dependent upon the Governing Council.
The application window is going to open in two parts for Certificate and Diploma programmes. The first window will be open from May to September, 2021 and the second window will open from January to March 2022.
The application for Bachelor and Postgraduate programmes will be open from August to October, 2021.
How to get iaa application form?
You can get the application form and also apply for the desired programmes from the website of the Institute of Accountancy Arusha iaa.ac.tz/how-to-apply.
How to do iaa online registration?
- The first step is to click the online application link in the IAA official admission portal.
- Next, you have to create an account for yourself if you are first time user by registering on the portal. To create an account, you have to fil up some necessary information about yourself such as your name, email, password, phone number, O-Level number, sex, marital status, date of birth, and programme type.
- After successfully registering on the portal, you can login here with your username and password. Your username here is the email id you have used at the time of registration.
- Next, you have to pay the application fee. For payment verification, you have to use the control number or reference number generated during the application process. This is essential to pay the application fee. You can make payments either through the bank or via any mobile money platform like (M-Pesa, Tigo-Pesa, and Airtel Money).
- Finally, you can complete the remaining application form and submit it for evaluation.
iaa application fee
The fee for application is TSHS. 10,000. However, for post-graduate courses the application fee is higher. The application fee for PG-diplomas is TSHS. 20,000 and the application fee for masters’ programmes is TSHS. 50,000.
The requirement criteria vary with each programme; however, the general requirements are as follows:
- Students must have passed high school or any equivalent qualification.
- Students with previous college experience can submit transcripts from all postsecondary institutions.
- Applicants must have standardized test scores and grade-point averages on selected courses.