Hawaiian Airlines helps its customers by provisioning a credit card for them. The credit card is one of the best takes as it is brought along with Barclays. The credit card provides several profitable benefits for a customer who shops with them.
You need to create an account with them. To pay the payment amount and to solve critical issues, an online account can be your best take.
There are certain fees associated with the credit card and even before you know more about the credit card, swipe through the fees and details to check if it fits your pocket.
|Credit Card Fees||Details|
|Balance Transfer APR||16.24%,20.24%or25.24%|
|Cash Advance APR||25.49%|
|Annual Fee||$99 (not applicable for the first year)|
|Cash Advance Fee||$10 or 5% of the cash advance amount|
|Foreign Transactions||0% for US dollars|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $40|
|Returned Payment||Up to $40.|
How to do Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Login?
To log in you can use the below link:
- Add your username and password to complete the login process.
- If you are a new cardmember, you will have to create a new account for yourself.
- Add your details by adding the last four digits of your SSN, account number, and present occupation details.
- Continue adding different information and once done, complete the process by verifying your registration.
Also Read: How to Apply for First Savings Credit Card?
How to Pay Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Bill Payment?
You can pay in the following four ways:
- Visit their online website to complete the payment process. Login and then move to the Payment Methods segment. From there, click on Pay Bills and then add the billing details. Click on the Pay Bill option to complete the payment.
- Download the Barclays US mobile app and log in to it. You have to choose your credit card and then pay the bill via it.
Additionally, you can also mail them the amount or call them to make payments.
Payment Mailing Address & Phone Number
There are two mail addresses where you can send the payments and both are Barclays mailing addresses.
- Card Services
P.O. Box 13337
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337
- Card Services
P.O. Box 60517
City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
You can call them at the customer care number printed on the back of your credit card to complete the payment.
How to Cancel Hawaiian Airlines’ credit card?
To cancel the Hawaiian Airlines credit card account, you can contact the customer service number present on the back of the MasterCard. If you have earned any Hawaiian miles, they will stay in your Hawaiian Airlines account and you can use them anytime but any unused fare discounts will get lost in the process.
Also Read: How to Apply for Firestone Credit Card?
The Hawaiian credit card benefits include the following advantages.
- For purchases made using the Hawaiian credit card, you will earn 3 times Hawaiian miles.
- Earning 2 Hawaiian miles is possible for gas, dining, and eligible grocery store purchases.
- Earn 1 Hawaiian mile per dollar spent for all other purchases.
- For select partners, you can earn a bonus with participating partners.
- No foreign transaction fees on any international purchase using dollars for purchases.
- They face a discount on flight awards.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What bank is Hawaiian airlines credit card?
Hawaiian airlines’ credit card is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware.
Is Hawaiian airlines credit card worth it?
Yes, Hawaiian airlines’ credit card is absolutely worth the effort. Read about the credit card to know more about them.
Does Hawaiian airlines credit card have an app?
Hawaiian airlines have an app and if you wish to use a credit card, you can easily use it within the Hawaiian airline’s app.
What is the Customer Service Number
To contact them for queries and doubts, you can call 1-866-483-9644.
If you want to use a credit card, you must complete reading about it here. If you want to own their credit card, this article could give you some essential information before you consider it.