What is ifm online application?
The Institute of Finance Management, Tanzania has invited applications for the 2021/2022 admission to undergraduate studies. Admissions are open for certificate courses, diplomas, bachelor, post graduate diploma, and master’s degree programmes. The TCU has prepared an admission guidebook to help students prepare for the admission process without making any errors.
The IFM has also launched its own online admission management system to ease the application procedure for students as well as the institute. IT has been to done to handle large volumes of applications from various geographical locations. The online admission system is web-based tool designed to manage the IFM admission associated operations.
The IFM application portal facilitates a smooth admission process based on the Institute’s entry criteria and admission criteria.
How to get ifm online application form?
IFM application form download is available from the website ifm.ac.tz/admission/how-to-apply.
How to apply ifm application?
Here’s how to apply for IFM online application:
- Click the online application link on the online admission portal for the relevant programme; viz undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, or certificate courses applicants.
- Then you need to register yourself with your name, email, password, phone number, O-Level number, sex, marital status, date of birth, and programme type.
- After this, you have to log into the portal with your username and password.
- The nest step involves the payment of application fee.
- After this, you have to complete the application form.
- The last and final step requires you to submit the application form.
ifm application fee
The IFM online application fee is 10000 TZS. The application fee can be paid via various mobile money wallets.
ifm online application deadline
The application window is open from June 15, 2021 to 8 September 2021. Applications that have been successfully accepted; those applicants will be notified by September end.
The eligibility requirements vary from programme to programme but for diplomas:
- Applicants should hold Form Six certificates with a principal and a subsidiary pass or a Form Four certificate with at least four passes and with NTA level 4.
- For ODCS and ODIT, one needs O-Level pass in Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry.
For Certificate courses:
- A From four certificate with four passes is needed.
- For BTCC & IT, one needs four passes in Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry.