What is jeeadv. nic.in 2021 application?
The jeeadv.nic.in 2021 application is an application, or the JEE Advanced 2021 entrance exam. This exam is a very well-known exam that is held in India annually. The JEE Advanced examination is the entrance exam to get admission in the IITs or the Indian Institute of Technology colleges. The examination is conducted under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board and is conducted by one of the seven zonal IITs every year.
The exams are conducted in two languages mainly English and Hindi. The exam comprises three separate sections that have the subjects chemistry, mathematics, and physics. The JEE Advanced exams are held in an online Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode.
What the Start date is of JEE advanced 2021 Registration online form submission?
The start date of the JEE Advanced online exam registration and application for the year 2021 is September 13, 2021, from the afternoon.
What the Last Date is for JEE Advanced 2021 Registration?
The last date for the JEE Advanced examination 2021 registration is September 19, 2021. The last date for payment of the fees for the same is September 20, 2021, at 5 pm at Indian Standard Time (IST).
JEE advanced application form fee?
The application fees for the JEE Advanced application for the year 2021 is Rs. 1400 for people belonging to the Scheduled Cast (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PwD) candidates. Similarly, the examination fees for general category students are Rs. 2800.
How to do JEE advanced 2021 form Registration online?
To complete the JEE Advanced 2021 form registration online you need to follow these steps:
- The first step is to visit the official website of JEE Advanced by clicking on this link jeeadv.ac.in.
- On opening the website you will see a variety of exam-related notifications that have been updated.
- You need to search for the notification Register for JEE Advanced 2021 exam.
- Under that notification, you will find a hyperlink. You need to click on the link to begin your application.
- After this, the registration page will open.
- Click on the “Register” tab to begin your registration.
How can I reset JEE Advanced login password?
To reset the JEE Advanced login password, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the JEE Advanced Registration portal under the “Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology” of the Government of India.
- To visit this page click on the link https://jeeadv.nic.in/jeeadvapp/root/loginpage.aspx.
- After that go to the section with the heading “Registered Candidate Sign In”.
- Under that heading find and click on the tab called “Forgot Password”.
- After this, you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to choose from three options.
- The options “Reset your Password using Security Question”, “Reset your password using a verification code via SMS in your registered mobile number”, and “Reset your password using a reset link sent via an email that has been sent to your registered email id”.
How to edit JEE advanced application form?
To edit the JEE Advanced application form you need to follow the following steps:
- Go to the JEE Advanced registration portal by clicking on this link jeeadv.nic.in/loginpage.
- After this go to the “Registered Candidates Sign In” section and login with your credentials.
- After your registration page opens, you will find the option and tab to edit your JEE advanced application form.
- Start editing your form after this.
JEE advanced application documents required
The documents required for the JEE Advanced application are:
- Your Birth Certificate or equivalent proof of birth date.
- Your Class 12 Mark sheet.
- Category certificate if applicable.