JetBlue Airways gives you three credit card choices and for taking a JetBlue credit card, you will need to fill-in an application form. Barclay Bank Delaware issues the credit card. It is a MasterCard and has provisions for being used wherever a MasterCard is accepted.
They offer three credit cards and it includes MasterCard, the Plus card, and the Business card.
But before you move on with the application process for their credit cards, you must read more about their fees from here.
|Notable Credit Card Features||JetBlue credit card||JetBlue Plus credit card||JetBlue Business Card|
|Purchase APR||16.24% – 25.24% variable||16.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%||16.24% variable or 25.24%|
|Balance Transfer APR||0% introductory offer & post 12 billing cycles, APR stands at 16.24% – 25.24%||0% introductory offer & post 12 billing cycles, APR stands at 16.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%||16.24% variable or 25.24%|
|Minimum credit limit||$1,500.00||$1,500.00||$1,500.00|
|Foreign transaction fee||NA||None||No|
JetBlue credit card pre-approval
Barclay is one of those banks that does not have a pre-qualifying process and that way there is no way to check if you pre-qualify for any of the Barclay-issued credit cards. However, if you get a Barclay credit card division mail to find out if you pre-approved for a credit card.
How to apply for JetBlue credit card application?
The credit card application process is possible online. Here’s the process that will be essential to follow if you plan to apply for any of the credit cards.
After clicking on the Apply Now tab, you will move to the application form.
Step 1: Fill in your name, email, phone number, and work phone number.
Step 2: Enter your permanent address in the provided space.
Step 3: Complete the verification of your identity by entering your country, social security number, and date of birth with your mother’s maiden name.
Step 4: Include your financial details like your source of income, occupation, gross income, and resident status.
Step 5: Enter your True-Blue Member number and other details as in the screenshot.
Step 6: Check on the box and click on the Apply Now tab to complete the application process.
What are application requirements?
The application requirements for the credit card include the following.
- Your credit scores cannot be below 700 if you want to apply for a Barclay credit card.
- You must have an SSN (social security number) that you need to fill in for your application form.
- Your residential address must be complete and should not just be a PO Box address.
- A job and an annual income source are essential for taking the credit card.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible, you must fulfill the below conditions.
- You must be 18 years old or above to apply for the JetBlue credit card.
- Every US citizen can apply for a credit card if they fulfill all other requirements.
The JetBlue credit card benefits will include the ones given below.
- You will get higher rewards on all purchases made at JetBlue.
- If you use the credit card at restaurants and grocery stores, you will benefit points from purchases and two points from restaurants and grocery stores.
- It’s a no annual fee credit card
- For a credit cardholder, you will get a 50% discount on in-flight and drink purchases.
- There is 0% intro APR on balance transfers done and there are no foreign transaction fees on the account
Is it hard to get approved for a JetBlue credit card?
As your required credit scores are 700 and above, there is no way you can easily get hold of your JetBlue credit card.
What bank is JetBlue credit card?
The Delaware Barclay Bank is the issuer of the JetBlue credit card.
Which JetBlue credit card is better?
If you do not want the annual payment burden on your head, then you must go for the JetBlue credit card. But, if you are fine paying an annual fee, you can use the JetBlue Plus or Business credit cards as they have a lot of additional advantages.
Does JetBlue credit card have foreign transaction fee?
No, none of the three JetBlue credit cards have a foreign transaction fee on their use.
The JetBlue credit cards are a treasure trove for travelers and if you want to go for them, read about them in this article. If you want to build your credit scores higher than 700, you can try to use one.