What is kamyab jawan loan application?
The Prime Minister of Pakistan has launched the Kamyab Jawan Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme (YES) to make the youth of the country more able and financially independent. The programme is offering entrepreneurial opportunities to the youth by providing loans to young people to start businesses at subsidized rates.
The Youth Entrepreneurship scheme is applicable to all people irrespective of genders and is meant for people falling in the age group between 21 to 45 years as per the CNIC at the time of submitting the application. For IT & e-commerce related businesses, the lower age limit is capped at 18 years but candidates should be at least holding a matriculation degree or equivalent to apply for the programme.
This scheme will support people to open new MSME businesses as well as for expanding existing businesses. The scheme is applicable to all sectors of agriculture. The benefits of the PM Kamyab Jawan Scheme 2021 are as follows:
- People can get small or big loan amounts from the government.
- The applicants can also apply for long term loans.
The salient features of this scheme are:
- This scheme is for startups and existing businesses.
- The scheme offers the following types of loans:
- Interest-free loans (PKR 10,000 to 100,000)
- Micro-loans (PKR 100,000 to 5,000,000)
- Small loans (500,000 to 5 million)
- The loan pay back tenure is 8 years.
- There is a 25% reservation for women.
- Up to 25,000 internships are available.
The application processing time is approximately 30 days. Following are the eligibility criteria of applying to this scheme:
- Applicants should be citizens of Pakistan.
- The minimum age of applicants should be 18 years (for IT/e-commerce businesses).
- For IT & e-commerce business, applicants should at least hold a degree of matriculation and a six-month training in IT or E-Commerce.
- Applicants should have all required documents.
- All candidates should hold CNIC and must fall in the age group of 21 to 45 years.
Kamyab jawan program loan application form download?
The Kamyab Jawan application form would be available in English and Urdu and it can be downloaded from the Kamyab Jawan official portal.
How to apply kamyab jawan program application form online?
Kamyab Jawan program loan application form online registration can be done via the Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan portal. Candidates have to fill up the online application form and apply to all nominated banks. After this verification will be done and then the application would be processed.
How can i track my kamyab jawan loan application?
The candidates can track the loan applications on the online portal. They have to enter the CNIC number without dashes and the mobile number. They also would require to provide the issuance date of CNIC and DOB to check the application status.
Kamyab jawan track application status phase 2?
The Kamyab Jawan application status can be tracked through the online portal.
Kamyab jawan program verification phase 2?
When applicants submit their application, it will be verified by NADRA and then an SMS message will be sent to the applicant’s mobile number with application submission confirmation and the details of the elect bank and the assigned branch. Before loan sanction, the following verifications will be done:
- NADRA verification of credentials
- Telecom verification by bank
- Applicants credit history verification through SBP.
- Physical verification
- Analysis of the scope of business and credit call by bank supported risk analysis.
Kamyab jawan program last date to apply 2021?
The last date to apply for the Kamyab Jawan – Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme is October 17 2021.
Kamyab jawan helpline
The Kamyab Jawan 24/7 call centre number is 021-111 265 265.