Kohls is a popular shopping destination and involves retail stores located in different physical locations apart from online shops. There are currently 1100 departmental stores of Kohls across 49 states. To have more freedom when shopping, you can take a credit card from them. The credit card is issued by Capital One and offers discounts and other benefits.
Applying for the Kohls credit card is easy if you follow the process mentioned below. Applications for the Kohls credit card are possible through the online mode and also by submitting it over the phone or in person.
Different features of the credit card that you must know before you head over to the application process.
|Notable Credit Card Features||Kohls credit card|
|Balance Transfer APR||N/A|
|Minimum credit limit||$300|
|Foreign transaction fee||N/A|
How to apply for Kohls credit card application online?
To apply for Kohl’s credit card give them a call at 1-855-564-5748 anywhere from 7:00 am to 09:00 pm between Monday and Saturday. On Sundays, the calling time is from 08:00 am to 09:00 pm.
If you are in a Kohl’s store, you can drop in your application with them. Locate the Kohl’s store through their online store locator or by calling them at 1-855-564-5705.
For the Kohls online application, you must fulfill the below steps.
- From the online web page, type on the link.
- Add your information that must include your name, email, phone details.
- Verify your home address, identity, and income that must include your street address, ZIP code, birth date, social security number, and annual income.
- Next, click on the Review tab and further complete the application.
Kohls Credit card application requirements
The Kohls credit card application requirements include the following;
- You must be a citizen of the United States and your age should not be less than 18 years.
- An SSN is required to complete filling out the application form.
- A permanent address in the US is a must for credit card applicants. The address should not be a PO Box address but instead a complete address.
Who is eligible?
Eligibility criteria for the credit card include the following.
- Your credit score needs to be somewhere higher than 640.
- You need to have a government-sponsored ID card for sending out your Kohl’s credit card application.
- The credit card is available to those who do not have any previous debt-related issues.
How to check Kohls credit card application status?
If you want to know your credit card application status, you must call (866) 927-5831 or go online to your account and check the application status.
When online, you need to press the application status tab and add the application number. Follow any other prompts and then your application status will reflect on the screen.
Can you pre-qualify Kohls credit card?
Yes, you can fill in their pre-qualification application to check if you qualify for their Kohls credit card.
Step 1- On the pre-qualification application, add the following details including the first and last name, address, email address, social security number, birth date. Check the box which allows you to acknowledge their terms and conditions.
Step 2- Finally, press the Submit tab.
The benefits of having a credit card include the following:
- Kohls customers receive extra saving coupons throughout the year.
- You get an anniversary coupon from them too
- If you pay $600 for purchases in one single year, you get to be on their most valued customer list which also means you will benefit from free shipping henceforth.
- Advance notifications for the card owners about various offers, rewards, and discounts.
- You will get 35% off for the first purchases and a 15% discount with the cad arriving in your mail for the first time.
- Every year you can get 12 annual discount mailing offers which is one per month. These discounts range from 15%-30% and you must pay with your credit card to avail of these discounts.
What company issues Kohls credit card?
Capital One issues the Kohls credit card.
Where to find Kohls credit card number?
If you are approved of your Kohls credit card and you do not yet know the number, check with any of the local store personnel who can tell you the number from their register.
How to qualify for a Kohls card?
Your annual income should match the card’s expectations and you must have their expected credit scores to qualify for their credit card. You must also have the SSN.
Do Kohls credit card holders get free shipping?
If you are spending $600 or more in a single calendar year in their stores, your shipping becomes free of cost and they will not even have a minimum value for it.
Can a Kohls credit card be used anywhere?
No, a Kohls credit card can be used only in their retail or online stores or through their mobile app.
If you are reading this to know more about the Kohls credit card application process, you are in the right place. Review and read this information and then start the credit card application process.