What is KVs online transfer application form 2021?
The KVs online transfer application form 2021 is a program called the KVS by the Kendriya Vidyalaya. KVS stands for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghatan which is a union that facilitates various services for the teachers and members of the Kendra Vidyalaya. The KVs online transfer application form 2021 is a form where the teachers and the students can apply for transfer. The students, teachers, and employees of Kendra Vidyalaya can apply for the transfer KVs online transfer portal.
How to get KVs transfer guidelines PDF?
To get KVs transfer guidelines PDF you need to follow these steps:
- To get the guidelines PDF you need to go to the website of KV Sangathan website.
- Alternatively, you can click on this link to check the guidelines kvsangathan.nic.in/sites/.
How to get KVs online transfer application form 2021?
To get KVs online transfer application form 2021 you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official page of College Disha by clicking on this link collegedisha.com.
- After that go to the “Education” section available in the “News” section.
- After that select, the tab “KVs Online Transfer Application Form Students Employee Apply Here”.
- On the page, you will be able to see the tab “KVS Online Transfer Application Form” to get the form.
How to transfer a KV from one KV to another?
The members, employees, teachers, and students belonging to one Kendriya Vidyalaya can get a transfer from one KV to another KV in is simple format. To get the transfer, you need to follow these steps:
- The person seeking the transfer must get approval from the respective DC concerned with a letter of merit.
- To get the approval the transferee must write an application stating clearly the reason for transfer.
- On presenting this approval letter and the letter of merit the transferee will be considered for transfer in other Kendriya Vidyalaya’s.
- Additionally, a student with a transfer certificate from Kendriya Vidyalaya will be permitted t join another Kendriya Vidyalaya only if the class strength he will be joining remains less than 45 after his or her joining.
How to check my KVs application status?
To check your KVs application status you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of KVS by clicking on this link kvsangathan.nic.in.
- After this click on the “Administration” tab on the top of the page and click on “Annual Transfer” to check status.