What is laxmi bhandar scheme application form?
The West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme is an initiative of the West Bengal Government to provide financial assistance to those households who do not have a source of basic monthly income and hence are unable to bear the daily expenditures towards their livelihoods. This scheme aims to provide financial support to the female heads of the households of the Indian State of West Bengal.
The Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme is going to be effective from September 2021 to provide monthly financial assistance to SC/ST households of 1,000 INR and 500 INR for General category households.
About 1.6 crore households of West Bengal will benefit from this government scheme and this scheme aims to cover at least 10% to 20% of the monthly expenses of the eligible households. The beneficiaries will get a direct deposit of the financial support amount to their bank accounts.
The amount has been fixated by the state government by keeping in mind the average monthly consumption expenditure of households in West Bengal which is 5249 INR.
The State Government of West Bengal has allocated a total budget of 12,900 crore INR for this scheme. The government has already prepared the database of eligible candidates including 33 lakh women beneficiaries from various social security schemes. All the SC/St households have been roped in to receive the benefit; however, the government is yet to fix the eligibility criteria of general category households. The scheme has been implemented from 1st July 2021.
Women in the age range 25 to 60 years are eligible except those who are in permanent jobs in the private and public sectors. Even casual workers can benefit from this scheme.
How to WB lakshmi bhandar scheme apply online?
Steps are provided below for Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa to apply online:
You can go to the official website of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme to apply online. Otherwise, the West Bengal citizens can apply offline through the Duware Sarkar Camps. The application acceptance will begin from 16th August 2021 to 15th September 2021.
The documents needed are:
- Beneficiaries’ Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Residential Certificate (Domicile)
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photos
Lakshmi bhandar scheme application form Eligibility?
Following are the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens of West Bengal.
- All women from SC/St categories are eligible.
- All women (even from general category) who are not in permanent government or private jobs are not eligible.
- General category households who have at least one-taxpayer are not eligible.
- General category citizens who have more than 2 hectares of land are not eligible.
- The West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme was part of the Trinamool Congress’ election manifesto.
- The scheme has already been implemented from 1st July 2021 and will become effective from September 2021.
- The Mamta Bannerjee led government of West Bengal has allocated 12,900 crore for implementing this scheme.
- The amount will be directly deposited in the beneficiaries’ bank account every month.
- About 1.6 crore households in West Bengal will benefit from this scheme.
- All households of SC/ST will be directly eligible to receive the WBLBY scheme benefits.
- The scheme aims to cover at least 10% to 20% of the monthly expenses of West Bengal households.
- Women heads of all SC/St category households and general category households (who will qualify for the scheme) will receive monthly benefit of 1000 INR per month and 500 INR per month respectively.
How to laxmi bhandar prokolpo form pdf download?
You can click here to download the Lakshmi Bhandar Prokolpo form.
How to lakshmi bhandar scheme application form pdf download?
The pdf form can be obtained by clicking the above-mentioned link.
Laxmi bhandar scheme official website?
The official website of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme is www.wb.gov.in.