Legacy credit card is one of the best available ones from First National Bank. It’s a Visa credit card which means you can use it anywhere a Visa is accepted. You can make your daily purchases, pay your dining and restaurant bills and even do online shopping with the help of your credit card.
The credit scores are shared with all the three major credit card bureaus- TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax thus, improving credit scores with this credit card is beneficial.
Managing your credit card account becomes easier with an online account facility.
Credit cards come packed with different features;
|Notable Credit Card Features||Legacy credit card|
|Annual Fees||$75 billed monthly at the rate of $6.25|
|Purchase APR||29.9% per annum|
|Balance Transfer APR||3%|
|Minimum credit limit||$350|
|Credit score||350 to 690|
|Foreign transaction fee||1%|
|Security deposit||Nil as it is an unsecured credit card|
How to do Legacy credit card login?
The Legacy credit card login process is possible to reach from the link given below.
Step 1- Fill in the username and password before tapping on the login option.
Step 2- If you are a new user and wish to register yourself, you must press the Register New User tab. Once you add the credit card details, username, password, and email with phone number before clicking the Register tab.
Step 3- Once your registration is done, you will have to click on the activation link sent to your email address.
Step 4- After you have clicked on the Activation tab, you can login to your account anytime.
How to Pay Legacy Credit card Bill Payment?
The Legacy credit card bill payment is possible via the below ways:
- Online payment
- Payment through phone
- Mail your payment to them at their address
- Pay at any of the First National bank branches
For making online payments, you must set up an account with them.
- Login to your account and press the Payment tab.
- From there, move to the Pay Bill tab.
- Add your payment details like your current account details or your debit card information.
- Post this step, add your bill details like bill number, date, and amount.
- Press the Pay tab to pass the payment through their secured gateway.
Payment Mailing Address & Phone Number
The payment mailing address for the Legacy credit card is…
First National Credit Card
PO Box 2496,
You can send your payment via mail to the address with a check or money order and also their bill.
The phone number for the automated system is 888-883-9824 and follow the prompts to make your payment.
When you use the checking account (routing and account number) your payment can be done for free but when you want to use a debit or credit card, you will have to pay a charge of $3.95.
For making a payment in one of their First National Bank branches, go to the link given here.
How to increase Legacy credit card credit limit?
The Legacy credit card does not give increases randomly but if you need an increase, you need to fulfill the below criteria.
- You must not have just opened your Legacy account recently.
- If your credit card is a secured one, you might not be able to ask for a rise so easily.
- When and if, you faced a credit decrease or limit decrease in the previous months.
- They will check if you falter paying your credit card bills on time.
- Your credit history will get reviewed meanwhile
- The debt-to-income requirements must meet their standards and limits.
Call 1-888-883-9824 or mail at P.O Box 2496, Omaha, NE- 68103-2496 but whether you get a hike is not guaranteed.
How to cancel Legacy credit card?
To cancel the Legacy credit card account, you must call 888-883-9824 and tell them about your credit card cancellation plan.
The benefits of the Legacy credit card can be availed of when you have a premium membership and payment protection.
- Premium memberships ($4.95 per month) offer you different types of discounts on the purchases you make.
- When you order prescription medicines, you will get discounts on each of these purchases.
- Dining, entertainment bills, and hotels are also places where you will save when using the Legacy credit card.
- Payment protection ($0.89 per each $100) is another great way of saving money that you may lose in paying interests when you make payments. Under this scheme, you will pay a small sum of money as a deposit on the balance that currently runs in your account as a monthly fee. This process will cover your minimum payment and will also not put you through unnecessary interest amounts in the process.
Other benefits of having the Legacy credit card includes the following;
- This credit card facilitates you to regulate your purchases well through the above-mentioned ways.
- There are no hidden charges and penalty APRs waiting for you.
- With a credit card, you can secure your online account access very well.
- Your credit card will be covered for fraud in case of lost or stolen card scenarios.
Customer Service Number
The customer service number for the Legacy credit card from the First National Bank is 888-883-9824. For any query or question, just talk to them on this number.
Is Legacy credit card legit?
The First National Bank has two legitimate credit cards- First National Bank and Legacy credit cards. These credit cards are legitimate and you can take them anytime you need these cards.
Does Legacy credit card give increases?
Yes, they do increase your credit card limit depending on the factors mentioned in the above segment.
The credit card can be valuable for those who want to earn simultaneously while they spend. With this credit card, you will have a lot of earning scopes and you can try harnessing any of the resources provided by them. The details about the online account and payment processes have been etched out here.