The Legacy credit card online account is one of the best offers from them. The 24/7 online account helps you manage your credit balance better. If you have their credit card, do register with them and create an online account for yourselves.
Managing your bill and statements is possible effortlessly with a credit card account. In the below segment we cover everything around the payment of their credit card bills and the login and registration process.
Some related features that can serve you better include the following;
|Essential Features||Legacy credit card|
|Late Payment Fee||$25|
|Returned payment fee||$25|
|Interest & Purchase APR||24.99% variable.|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% (minimum $15)|
|Cash Advance APR||25.24% (V)|
|Grace Period||25 days interest free|
How to apply for Legacy credit card application?
You cannot apply for a credit card without receiving an invitation offer. If your credit scores are low, only then, you will get an offer to go for the credit card. To apply for the Legacy credit card, you can go online and follow the process given below.
Step 1: Add your 12-digit reservation number and access code before pressing the Continue tab.
Step 2: In the next step, verify your mailing address, and in the next step, complete the acceptance form by completing the verification process.
Step 3: Finally, accept their offers.
You can also apply via mail by sending your application form to Legacy Visa, P.O. Box 509, Sioux Falls, SD, 57117-5097.
What are application requirements?
To apply the basic requirement that you will need to fulfill is having a low credit score. If you have a low credit score of 350 to 690, you might get an invite for filling out their application form.
- Apart from the credit scores, you need to have your SSN to apply.
- You should also have a valid government issued ID for future references.
- Must have included a proper US address
Who is eligible?
To be eligible, fulfill the below criteria.
- If you wish to apply for the Legacy credit card, you must at least be 18-year-old.
- Your citizenship status will go through several checkpoints and you must be a US citizen.
- You must have a proper income source when applying for a credit card.
Card Pros & Cons
The Legacy credit card pros and cons are given below;
- You will have convenience in accessing your account online with this credit card.
- The credit card discounts your prescriptions and entertainment bills.
- Whenever you can’t pay your bills, in such emergencies, you will have to get the payment protection cover.
- You will an annual fee of $75 billed monthly ($6.25) to your credit card
- There is a setup fee and some customers have ended up paying $200 as set up charges.
- If your credit limit is set at $350, you will have a spending limit of $150 and a balance of $200.
Legacy visa credit card reviews
The Visa credit card review must include the most and least favorable options.
|Legacy Visa credit card review||Review Features|
|APR of 29.9%||Less favorable|
|Annual Price||Favorable given credit score builders get pricier options than this one|
|Past due bills||$25 for past bills and more $25 for the future payment: Less favorable|
|Credit score reporting to bureaus||Build your credit score favourably|
|Credit limit increase||6 months of good scores and you can receive an automatic raise given you fulfill all the criteria: Favorable|
|Online account management||Facilities available 24 hours a day: Favorable|
Is Legacy Visa a good credit card?
Yes, Legacy Visa is an incredible credit card for those who want to go for their credit card benefits.
What bank is Legacy credit card?
First National Bank is the issuer of the Legacy credit card.
The credit card application is strictly based on invitations and low credit scores. If you got an invitation and if you are reading this right now to understand why you were invited and how will be the application process, you can refer to this article for a better understanding.