What is MAHABMS online application?
The portal is being put forth by the Maharashtra government and goes by the name of AH Mahabms that aims to improve poor lives.
The online program is here to promote and improve the lives of the poor sections of Maharashtra. Support from the government comes up, if someone is willing to take up the livestock or poultry farm business under this program. The scheme is just being supported by the State level but also by the district levels of Maharashtra.
How to Apply for MAHABMS Online Application 2021?
To apply for the MAHABMS online application, here are a few steps you must follow.
- First, visit the official website of AH Mahabms by clicking on the following link.
- Next, from the official website click on the tab that reads applicant registration in English and Yojanesaatti Arj kara in Marathi.
3. Log in to your site with the correct username and password. If you don’t have an account, then you must create one.
3. Once you have filled in the entire form, you will have a username and password, use it to login, and then fill the form. Once done, you must submit the form.
Submission of all these essential documents is a must with the application form.
- Identity proofs like Aadhar cards and PAN cards.
- Passport-sized photos for your face identification.
- Income proof in the form of a certificate and residence proof.
- Child certificate, a certificate for being below the Indian poverty line.
- Bank account passbook, ration card, age proof.
- Educational qualification proof, and training certificate if any.
People seeking to apply for this scheme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Individuals applying must be 18 years of age and above.
- They must be permanent residents of Maharashtra.
- One can simply use only one mobile number against one Aadhar card number
- The applicants must be under the poverty line to qualify for the funds.
The form is free for applicants, and there are no hidden fees as such. The Government of Maharashtra is managing the application for the scheme, and hence there are no charges whatsoever.
The AH Mahabms application opened on 04th December 2021 and will close on 18th December 2021.
If you are right now below the poverty line and wish to apply for the AH Mahabms program in Maharashtra, note all the below details from here. The program is planning to offer help in businesses-centred around milk distribution, allocation of goat/sheep group, and Talanga group allocation. If someone wants to start a poultry business, they can do, so for which help comes for rearing a 1000 poultry bird farm. It is targeting women, small landholders, educated unemployed youth, and anyone who is below the poverty line.