Which type of photo is required for NEET 2021?
The NEET medical entrance exam 2021 has been rescheduled to September 12 and the exam registration has commenced from July 13 and the registration portal will remain active till August 6. The application process consists of the following key steps:
- Registration on the NEET 2021 portal.
- Filling up of the application form.
- Uploading of scanned documents, photos, and signature.
- Payment of application fee.
- Taking a print of the confirmation page.
For uploading photos of the candidate, there is a specific set of requirements. There are two types of photos needed; one is a passport-sized photo and another is a postcard-sized image. The photographs must be the latest and there are several other requirements that have to be taken care of.
NEET PG photo requirements 2021
Following are the NEET 2021 application form photo details or requirements:
Passport size photo:
- White and plain background photo.
- Latest photograph.
- 80% face coverage with clearly visible ears.
- Photo should be without caps and goggles. If someone wears spectacles continuously, only then they should retain them in the picture.
- Photos should not be computer-generated or taken with Polaroid camera.
- The photos shouldn’t be attested.
Postcard size photo:
- Same as above.
- Should be taken on or after September 1, 2021.
- Should be with the name of the candidate and date.
How to create postcard size photo for NEET?
You can take the help of the Canva app to make a postcard photo.
- Open the Canva app and search for the Photo postcard design type.
- Select a 4” x 6” template.
- Then, choose your passport size photo from the albums.
- Include your name and date of the photo.
- Finally, take a print out for the requisite number of copies.
How to convert photo into postcard size?
You can convert a passport-size photo into postcard size with the help of a tool called Canva.
NEET photo with name and date
The postcard-sized photo should be with the name and date. The photo should be taken on or after September 1, 2021. The background should be white with 80% face coverage and clearly visible ears on both sides. The photo must be without a cap or goggles.
What is the size of the photo for NEET?
The size of the passport-sized photo should be between 10 KB to 200 KB in JPG format with 2.5 x 3.5 inches dimensions and 72 DPI.
The postcard-sized photo should be having a size of 10KB to 200 KB and 4” x 6” dimensions (4.25 x 3.5 inches) with 72 DPI.
NEET photo background
The photo backgrounds of both passport and postcard-sized photos should be white.
What is a postcard size photo?
A postcard photo is usually rectangular with 4×6 dimensions.
Is postcard size photo required for NEET 2021?
Yes, a recent postcard size photo is required for NEET 2021.
Is postcard and passport size photo same?
No, they are different. Passport-sized photos are small (2×2) and postcard size photos are big and rectangular (4×6).