NMU online application 2022: Nelson Mandela University online application can be filled by first-time applicants and also existing students willing to apply for other programs within the University. The applicants must have an identity card issued by the South African government and must possess a working email address. If you’re an international student, you must have your passport number to apply to Nelson Mandela University.
NMU online application 2022
NMU online application has to fulfil several requirements so applicants need to use the below checklist for reference.
– A certified copy of your 11th and 12th exam.
– School completion certificate
– Certified copy of any diploma or any other courses undertaken.
– Birth ID (6 copies)
– Two copies of the ID of your parent or guardian
– Subject-specific marks and % of marks received per subject.
– A copy of your marriage certificate needs to be submitted, if applicable.
– Disability assessment form has to be filled in whenever there is any disability in a person.
– Residential proof
– One passport size photograph
How to apply at NMU online for 2022?
NMU online application for 2022 can be filled by following the below procedure,
– Go to the NMU website and register with them.
– Once you have generated a login ID and password, you can go then proceed to the next step.
– As the first step answer if you possess a South African ID card.
– You will next, need to answer if you are applying for an undergraduate course for the first time.
– Let them know if you’re currently pursuing your 12th or final year of schooling.
– Now click to continue as a new applicant.
– Further, enter your ID number to continue into the application process.
– Next, fill in all the required details and then attach all the required documents.
– Attach your photo and then apply.
How to check NMU Application Status?
To check the NMU application status follow the below process.
– Visit the following link.
– Enter your first and last name, email address and password in the suitable places.
– Now hit the next button and you will find the status of your application on that page.
– You can check your documents and add additional documents if required.
– Every time, you want to check your application, you’ll have to log in to the NMU website portal every time.
Also Read about www.nwu.ac.za online application 2021-2022
NMU Undergraduate Fees
NMU undergraduate application fees are $35.
The detailed fee structure is mentioned in the prospectus for each of the courses separately.
NMU online 2022 PROSPECTUS
The prospectus tells you all about the courses and their structure, fees, and timelines. A single prospectus for all courses can be downloaded easily from the site. It also mentions all the requirements in detail and additionally informs you about various links you need to follow to complete your application form to get admission into your chosen stream or field.
NMU online application 2022 opening & closing date.
NMU online application opening date was 1st April 2021 and the closing date to complete the application form is 30th November 2021.