The Northern Tool is a shopping site where you can find any tool you need. Apart from tools, they also keep clothing and footwear. When shopping with Northern tool, you can enrich your shopping experience by taking up their credit card. The interesting part is they have four different shopping credit cards to choose from.
- Consumer credit card
- Commercial NET30 account
- Commercial Equipment Financing
- NorTrac Financing
You can read more about each credit card from their site and choose the one that suits your requirements.
Each of them brings you several benefits and offers you a list of discounts and rewards. If you haven’t taken a credit card yet, you can read more about the credit card-related information from here.
|Credit Limit||Depending on your creditworthiness|
|Balance Transfer APR||No balance transfer fee as long as you transfer your old credit card balance within 60 days|
|Minimum required credit score||580+|
|Average Regular APR||21.99%|
|Reward Rate||5 cents every gallon|
How to do Northern Tool credit card login?
If you want to do a Northern credit card login, you can visit their site.
- From the options available on the top-right hand-side, you must click on the Account tab.
- Once you click it, you will reach a drop down from which you can press the Sign on link.
- Press the Sign-in tab to start the login process. Incorporate your email address and password and then press the Sign-in button to complete the login process.
- If you do not have an account, you can press the second option, below the Sign-in tab to create an account for yourself.
- In the form that opens up, you need to fill up the information related to your name and address.
- In the next segment, fill up your telephone number, email address, and also your password to complete the registration process for your account. Press on the Create Account tab to complete the registration process.
How to pay Northern Tool credit card bill payment?
To pay the Northern Tool credit card bill, you can either opt for an online payment or try the offline payment solutions. You can either pay through your credit card or mail them the amount for making payments offline.
In this segment, we will tell you how you can make the Northern Tool credit card payment online.
- Include your username and password as account details with your login credentials.
- Once you are into your account, you can go to the payment segment and click on the Pay bill option.
- Add your bill amount and other related details.
- Include your credit card (name, number, expiry, and the CVV) or current account details (account and routing number).
- After entering all details, you can press the Pay Bill option to complete the transaction.
Payment Mailing address & Phone Number
If you are not able to pay your Northern Tool credit card bills online, you can try paying them offline by either mailing them your bill amount or by calling them over to make your transactions.
To mail your bill money order or check, you can write to Bankcard Payment Processing
P.O. Box 2557, Omaha, NE 68103-2557 alongwith your credit card bill.
If you do not have time to send them a mail, you can give them a call at 888-295-5540. Either talk to a live representative or follow the prompts to clear the credit card bill.
Pros & Cons
Pros: Like every credit card, even the credit card from them will give you some advantages.
- You do not have to pay an annual fee for Northern Tool credit card.
- You can get it financed at a lower interest rate.
- With gas and grocery, you will have the facility to gain 2% profit.
- If you reach their qualifying purchase limits early, you can earn six months of benefits easily.
Cons: There are some disadvantages of having this credit card and these include;
- The APR might seem a bit taxing to those who do not clear their credit card bills on time.
- Your total balance statement as well as your minimum monthly payments plus promotional transfers must be met to prevent paying the extra charges.
Customer Service Number
The customer service number for calling Northern Tool credit card is-1-800-222-5381 and you can reach from morning 6 AM to 8 PM CT from Monday to Friday, from 7 AM – 5 PM CT on Saturdays, and from 8 AM – 3 PM CT on Sunday.
The credit cards from Northern tool have different features that satisfy different pockets. If you want one of them, you can read more about the login and credit card payment process from this segment. If you have any doubts, you can refer to the link and also leave your queries in the comment segment.