What is Northlink College online application 2021?
The Northlink College is a Government higher education institution. It is a nationally registered Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college.
Northlink College was Founded in 2002. It’s main campus on Voortrekker Road in Bellville whereas the other campuses of the college are located in Goodwood, Parrow, Belhar, Protea, and Wingfield.
It has recently invited applications from eligible students for 2022-2023 admissions in various courses and programs offered by the institution. Applicants can apply to the Northlink college either online or offline. If you want to apply online then follow this article. They can also check their application status, Requirements, closing date, and much more in this article.
How to apply for northlink college application online?
International students can click here for applying to the Northlink college.
To make an online application, you have to follow the below steps:
- To choose your course click here.
- After this pay the course fee and then fill up the form.
- You need to also upload all the required documents including certified copy of parent/guardian ID, proof of residence, student certified ID.
- You will need to provide your valid cell phone number and email id.
- After this, you can submit the application form and then attach a certified copy of your ID and latest school results.
To apply offline, you need to download the application form and fill it up with a blue or black ink pen only. Attach the ID document and certificates and send them to the college administration via email, fax, post, or hand delivery.
Fax – Send it to 0860 2 STUDY (78839).
Email Address – [email protected]
Postal Address – Private Bag X1, Panorama, 7506.
- Proof of payment of your registration fee is needed and it is mandatory for South Africa and for other countries applicants.
- You need to provide a certified copy of your ID document. ID is a must for SA citizens and in case of international applicants, they must provide a copy of their passport.
- Final Grade 12 results or the Grade 11 results has to be attached with the application form.
- A valid email id and an active contact number has to be available.
How to check application status?
You can view the application status at any given point by logging into the admission portal. You will also receive an acknowledgment of the submission of your application form via SMS and email.
Northlink college online application closing Date?
To the relief of the students, there is no shorter application window as the applications will remain open throughout the year, so students can apply without any rush in their own convenient timing.