How to pay the UCT application fee?
There are several ways in which you can pay your application fees.
- Cheques can send physically to the college address.
- Credit card transactions are also accepted for online applications.
- Debit card is also accepted.
- Cash payment too, is accepted very well.
- Direct deposits and telegraphic transfers are also accepted.
- Non-SADC students or International students outside the Rand currency can transfer funds directly into the University’s account.
Uct.ac.za online application 2022 has fees that include R105 for online applicants and students submitting a hard copy need to give R160.
How to check UCT application status?
UCT application status can be checked by following the below steps.
- Go to the UCT Application Status page.
- Go to the application status and log in.
- Login with the details you were given during the application process.
- Now click on the sign-in button and you will be taken to the admission page.
UCT online application 2022 Prospectus
UCT application 2022 prospectus is available at the links given above. The prospectus gives you a detailed description of all the available courses and tells you a lot about requirements, eligibility criteria, statistics, application details and a lot about the semester details.