What is Penfed Credit card?
Penfed is a credit union that offers some of the best credit cards in the market. Whether you need to travel, do your groceries, or even go for cashback offers, these credit cards bring you the best offers.
Each of their credit cards has a preference and based on these preferences they target various kinds of consumers in the market.
If you have their credit card, you must also have a credit card online account. Penfed credit card login process is quite easy and your online account can be a good source for managing your account and also making payments and paying bills.
|Essential Features||Penfed Pathfinder Rewards Visa Signature||Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature||Gold Visa Credit card||Platinum Rewards Visa Signature credit card|
|Late Payment Fee||Close to $28||$28 for balance more than $2000||$25||$28|
|Returned Payment Fee||$25||$25||$25||$25|
|Interest & Purchase APR||14.99%-17.99%||14.99%-17.99%||7.49% to 17.99% variable||13.49% – 17.99% variable|
|Cash Advance Fee||None||None||None||None|
|Grace Period||25 days||25 days||25 days||25 days|
|Balance Transfer Fee||0% for 12 months, followed by 17.99%||0% for 12 months, followed by 17.99%||0% for 15 months, 17.99% variable||0% for 12 Months, 17.99% variable|
How to Activate Penfed Credit card?
If you have to activate the credit card account, you will have to follow the below steps.
- Move to your Penfed account online and login to your account with your username and password.
- From the Main Menu, find out your credit card and click on the Activate now tab.
- Add your expiration date of the credit card, three-digit CVV, and press the Activate credit card tab.
- Once the credit card is activated, it will deliver a message that the credit card is completely activated.
How to login to Penfed Credit card Account?
To login to the Penfed credit card account, you will have to add your username and password complete the login.
Once you have an account, you can login the way mentioned above.
If you could set up an online account, you will have to follow the below process.
- Start by confirming your country code and phone number, birth date, and social security code.
- Continue by filling up with the rest of the details and click on the register tab to complete the process.
How to Pay Penfed credit card Bill Payment?
You can pay Penfed credit card amounts
- through online modes, and also
- make payments to their payment address and
- Pay using their phone number.
To pay online, here are your steps.
- Go to the Payment Methods segment and then press on the Pay Bill tab.
- Once you click on it, you can add your payment details and also your bill details.
- After adding them up, you must press the Pay Bill segment to complete the payment.
Payment Mailing Address & Phone Number
Their payment phone number and mailing address are as follows:
Penfed Payment Address is;
PenFed Credit Union,
The Penfed payment phone number is 900-247-5626.
The credit card benefits include the following points.
|Penfed credit card||Benefits|
|The Pathfinder Rewards Visa Signature credit card||Best for travel benefits with 3 points per dollar for making travel purchases|
|Platinum Rewards Visa Signature credit card||It is ideal for gas at pumps and electric charging stations with 5 points per dollar|
|Power cash rewards signature credit card||Apt for flat-rate rewards with 1.5% unlimited cashback on all purchases|
Customer Service Number
The Penfed customer service number is 1-800-247-5626 where you can contact for your queries and problems.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to cancel Penfed Credit card?
Even though you can contact Penfed credit card customer center from their online account, yet, to completely cancel the credit card you must call 800-247-5626.
How often does Penfed increase credit limit?
To increase the Penfed credit limit, you must at least wait for 6 months from the time you took your credit card.
After six months, you can apply for it anytime,
- If you have an income raise.
- Your credit score and credit history are great.
- You must have a good utilization ratio for yourself.
Does Penfed have a grace period?
For the Platinum Rewards & Gold Visa credit card from Penfed, there is grace period of 25 days.
Does Penfed offer secured credit cards?
PenFed credit cards are all unsecured credit cards and they do not offer any secured credit cards.
Here’s all about the PenFed credit cards, their login and payment options. If you want to read more about them, refer this post here for more.