The Pier 1 credit card application will give you access to a store credit card, meant for those who shop vigorously from Pier One shopping outlets. But, if you are, then you must read on to understand more about credit cards.
What is Pier One credit card?
It is not a Mastercard, Visa, or Amex that can be used globally, and only if you are an avid shopper can you try the Pier One credit card. Their reward program is a three-tier design and comes together as Pearl, Cobalt, and Platinum.
For any and every individual, the Pearl program is offered but those who request a credit card from “Pier One”, can enjoy Cobalt and Platinum cards.
How to apply for Pier One credit card application?
The online Pier 1 credit card application account access helps you file for a credit card online. However, you must have your credit card account number with you to register with their website. To apply for the credit card application, you must first create an account with them.
STEP 1- Visit the link from where you can click on the register now tab.
STEP 2- Add your credit card account number, ZIP code. Next, add the social security number, social insurance number, or alternate identification number. Additionally, you must add the last four digits of the social security number.
STEP 3- Complete the application form for your credit card from this section by adding all essential information into each of the segments.
STEP 4- Once done, submit the application form and complete the process.
There are a few requirements that must be met for acquiring a credit card.
- A fair credit score of 650 or lesser than that is fine to get approval for the Pier One credit card.
- Your income level is checked to ensure your worth for having the credit card
- You must at least be 18 years old at the time of your credit card approval.
There are no annual fees to be paid for having the credit card from Pier One.
Based on how worthy you stand for a credit card; your limit and APR are set. The same information is shared with you soon after the approval of the card.
Pier 1 credit card Benefits
Benefits are nothing overwhelming and yet includes,
- Whenever you request a new credit card, you get a 20% coupon alongwith it.
- You are entitled to a point for every $1 spent in the store.
- A $10 reward certificate will be given to you for every $200 you are spending in the shop.
- If a customer spends $1000 in a particular year while on a Pier one card, you will be upgraded to a Platinum card service.
- With a platinum card, you can enjoy a 10% discount for every purchase you make on Platinum Tuesdays.
- Monthly rewards and perks from the store
- You get more return time in case you decide against a certain product.
- The card offers bonuses for birthday shopping.
Can I use my Pier One credit card at other stores?
No, the Pier One card cannot be used in other stores since it is a single store card. It is neither Amex, Visa, or Master Card and thus has no major functions other than allowing you greater freedom with shopping at Pier One. The Pier One card can, however, be used in their online and offline branches and every and any branch of Pier One.
Are Pier 1 credit cards still valid?
Yes, credit cards are still valid and function appropriately.
Can you still use Pier One credit card?
The Pier One card has not become redundant and is very much popular and in use, so you can use them anytime here.
Here’s a bit about the Pier One card and if you need any information about it, you can always read this article to know more about it.