What is an E-Ration card in West Bengal?
E-Ration card has been recently introduced in the state of West Bengal by the Mamta Banerjee-led government. It is an individual PDF document issued by the Food and Supplies Department authorities under the Government of West Bengal to the ration cardholders of the state.
It can be used to purchase food and daily-use commodities from the fair price shops that are meant for public distribution as specified by the State Government of West Bengal.
How to do wbpds.wb.gov.in check application status?
You can check the application status from the WBPDS official website under the “Search Your Ration Card Status” option.
How to ration card apply online West Bengal?
Below are the steps to apply online:
- Go to the WBPDS website and click on the “Click here to apply” option.
- You need to enter your mobile number and then input the OTP to validate your number.
- Further, you have to choose relevant options and fill up the application form.
- Then, hit the “Show Member” button.
- When the details appear, you can add other applicant’s details by clicking the “Add Another Member” option.
- Ultimately, click on the “Save And View Application” tab, verify all the details and finally click the Submit button.
Those people would be considered beneficiaries who fall under the lower economic groups and have their Aadhaar number and mobile number linked with their existing ration card. Following are the requirements:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID/EPIC
- PAN Card
- Email ID
- Old ration card
- Age proof
- Mobile number
Below are the features and benefits offered by the E-Ration card of West Bengal:
- E-Ration card holders will enjoy the same benefits as the Digital Ration Card holders.
- It will be accepted by all authorities.
- The E-ration card could be verified online through the embedded QR code and also from the official website with the E-Ration card number.
- A copy of the E-Ration card could be downloaded.
- E-Ration Card holders would not be required to carry their Digital Ration Card in physical or print format to food grains shops.
- The beneficiaries would be eligible to get ration from the day subsequent to the approval of the E-Ration card.
How to change mobile number in ration card in West Bengal?
You can go to the official website and then go to the “Citizen” tab. There you can change the mobile number by clicking the option. Doing this will redirect you to a new page where you can make the amends and then submit it.
How do I check my Wbpds application status?
You can check the application status for the e-ration card from the official website of WBPDS.
How can I check my ration card status in West Bengal?
This is possible from the official website.
How can I change my ration card category in West Bengal?
To change the category, you can go to the official website, and then from the “Citizen” tab you can click on the “Apply to change category (RKSY-II to RKSY-I).”
How can I correct my ration card online in West Bengal?
This can be done from the Citizen tab of the WBPDS website.