The RCBC credit card is an annual fee-free credit card that all you need to do is meet the credit card spend requirement within 60 days from the delivery of the card. There are several different credit cards and some of them include;
- Gold and Classic MasterCard
- Flex Gold Visa and Flex Visa credit card
- Reward Plus RCBC Gold and Classic Visa
- Bankard Co-Branded Cards like the ones for AirAsia, Phoenix, Sta, Lucia Mall, and MANGO.
These credit cards can be divided into two groups based on their spending requirements which are ₱20,000 to ₱30,000.
|RCBC credit cards||Fees|
|Returned Check Fee||US$30|
|Cash Advance Fee||US$4|
|Late Payment Fee||US$17|
|Refund Processing Fee||US$3|
|Balance Transfer Processing Fee||₱250|
|Balance Conversion Processing Fee||₱250|
How to Apply for RCBC credit card application?
From the page given in the link here, you will have to move to the Apply Now segment.
Step 1: After you click on the Apply Now segment, you will reach the declaration page. Agree to their terms by clicking on the I Accept tab.
Step 2: The next segment will ask you to fill in the date of your birth, information about being an existing cardholder from another bank, and being an existing RCBC Bank depositor.
Step 3: Add your mode of employment, name, and phone number.
Step 4: The next step will be the filling of the personal information segment.
Select your identifying document from the three available options of TIN/SSS/GSIS. Add your identifying number and then click on the Continue option.
Step 5: Include your contact details in the next segment with your complete address.
Step 6: In the next segment, add your financial and employment-related information.
Step 7: Further, complete the application form by fulfilling the terms and conditions and then submit the information.
Also Check:- Best Credit Card in June 2022 with Cashback
What are application requirements?
The application requirement for acquiring the RCBC credit card includes the following;
- You need at least one valid ID and it could be the SSS, TIN, Passport, Driver’s License, or even a company ID.
- Employed applicants need to put forth their employment certificate
- Latest payslips and audited financial statements.
- If you are a foreign applicant, you need to put forth the Alien Registration Certificate.
Also Read: How to Apply for SoFi Credit card?
Who is Eligible?
Eligibility of the application requires the fulfillment of the following conditions.
- You must be 21-year-old and above to apply for the RCBC credit card and the maximum age is 70-year-old.
- The credit card is issued to all eligible Filipino citizens or foreigners with address proof of local residence.
- The candidates must be employed for 1 year.
- They must also have an active phone number and email address.
How to check RCBC credit card application status?
You can either call RCBC Bankard using their customer service number of (02) 888-1888 or mail them at [email protected]
Credit Card Benefits
There are several benefits of having a credit card from RCBC. Some of them are listed below.
- Online shopping is made easier and more comfortable with the RCBC web shopper.
- You can get free travel insurance worth $1 million.
- With a credit card, you can access innovative financial management tools comfortably.
- Their EMV technology will ensure secure shopping facilities.
- They provide rewards with no expiry date for rewards redemption.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the best RCBC credit card?
The best RCBC credit card is the Flex Gold Visa card and the Gold MasterCard.
Is RCBC credit card good?
Credit cards from RCBC are an asset for those who love to use their credit card.
RCBC Credit Card Contact Details
You can try contacting (+632) 8877-7222 for more information on your queries and issues.
To use the RCBC credit card, you must know about this Filipino product in detail. Once you know all about it, it will far easier to send your applications. You can also ensure that you fully understand the benefit of the credit card to use it to your advantage.