If you need new furniture but cannot afford to buy it from Rooms to go all at once, try to go for their credit card. With the credit card, you can get some levy on the way you will have to clear your furniture bill. During these periods, you can simply pay your bills without being asked for any hefty interests or other charges.
If you need some furniture then do read this article to understand the application process better. We explain the application requirements and eligibility criteria alongwith the process in which you can apply.
There are some charges that you need to know before you go on to apply for a credit card.
|Notable Credit Card Features||Rooms to go credit card|
|Purchase APR||29.99% per annum|
|Balance Transfer APR||0% for the first 14 months|
|Foreign transaction fee||No|
How to apply for rooms to go credit card application?
The application process includes these steps where you start by going to their application website.
Step 1: You have to add your SSN/ITIN and mobile number in the given spaces to move into the application process.
Step 2: After you will click the application continue tab, you will move to a page where you will have to fill in the following information:
Add your name, address, SSN, email, and phone number.
Include all details and move to the next segment where you must agree to their terms and conditions.
Next, submit the application after carefully reviewing the entire application.
Rooms to go credit card requirements
Rooms to go credit card requirements include the following conditions;
- Your credit scores must be between 630 and 689 if you want to get approved.
- You must have your SSN (social security number) and a government-issued ID card.
- If you do not have an appropriate annual income, you might not fit their requirement.
- When you need their credit card, you must make sure that you have no pending debts.
Who is eligible?
You are eligible if you have fulfilled the following categories.
- If you are above 18 years, you can apply for a credit card.
- You must have a confirmed US address to start your application process.
Card Pros & Cons
The Rooms to go credit card has many pros and cons, some of them being;
- You don’t have to pay any interest for the furniture you purchase in a set period.
- You can easily qualify for a credit card.
- There is no annual fee and foreign transaction fee which makes it easier to carry.
- They report your credit scores to many credit bureaus.
- The purchase APR is relatively high and stands at 29.99%.
- It is an in-store credit card and can only be used in Rooms to go.
- There are n rewards or discounts on any of the goods you purchase from them.
What bank issues Rooms to go credit card?
Synchrony Bank issues the Room to go credit cards.
Can you use a Rooms to go credit card anywhere?
The Rooms to go credit card cannot be used everywhere.
Odds of getting a Rooms to go credit card?
If your credit score is higher than 630 chances of getting approved for the credit card are high if you do not have any outstanding debts and have a visibly good annual income.
Can you get a Rooms to go credit card with bad credit?
No, chances are that the Rooms to go credit card cannot be received with a bad credit situation.
If you agree to their terms and conditions, do go for the credit card. Carefully read the article for understanding the application process, requirements, and eligibility conditions better.