South African National Defence Force (SANDF) application forms are already available for unemployed youth who are willing to apply for Military Skills Development System (MSDS) programme 2022. The MSDS programme is a two-year volunteering programme. The application forms are available for South African Navy, SA Army, SA Military Health Service, and SA Air Force. It has a budget of 4.278 billion USD for selecting candidates for South African military ranks.
SANDF Application Forms 2022?
To join the South African Defence Forces, candidates need to undergo medical evaluation and undergo extensive Corp specific and combat-ready training exercises in the first year of the MSDS programme. In the second year, they are required to undergo leader group corps training and also Young Officers Formative training. Also, officers who have qualified to study at the Military Academy would be chosen. Military Skills Development System programme also focuses on deployment of troops.
Application Form requirements?
The requirements for applying to the South African Defence Forces are as follows:
- Applicants should be between 18 to 22 years of age. If graduates are applying, then their age must not be more than 26 years.
- Candidates should be South African citizens.
- Applicants should not have any past criminal records.
- They should be medically fit.
- Applicants must be unmarried at the time of application.
- Applicants must agree to serve in military uniforms and should be willing to undergo required trainings.
- Engineers or technicians should have completed Grade 12 having Mathematics and Physical Science with at least level 3.
- Graduates in Mechanical, Marine, or Electrical Engineering should have N6 with a valid Trade Test Certificate.
How to apply for SANDF Application Forms 2022?
First of all, you need to download the relevant SANDF application form from the Department of Defence’s official website. Then, you can fill up all required fields and submit the application form along with an ID card, curriculum vitae, a verified copy of the 12th grade certificate, and highest academic qualification certificate.
How to download SANDF Application Forms PDF?
You can click the below links for the relevant SANDF application forms:
- For SA Army: Click here
- For SA Air Force (Technicians/Engineers/Pilots/navigators): Click here
- For SA Air Force (General): Click Here
- For SA Navy: Click here
- For SA Navy (Submarines & Divers): Click Here
- For South African Military Health Service Application Forms 2022: Click here
SANDF Application Forms opening and closing date?
South African National Defence Force Application Forms 2022 have already opened from June 13 2021 and the closing date is July 30 2021. For SA Army, usually, the closing date for application form submission is February of every year.