What is Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana?
The Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana is a scheme by the Government of Maharashtra. This scheme is a part of the Government of Maharashtra’s targeted deployment of Off-Grid Solar Power Ag Pumps.
The pumps are to be installed in 3 phases with the project starting from 1st January 2019. The total number of pumps aimed to be installed is 1 lakh. The first phase targets the installation of 25000 pumps. The second stage needs a 50000 pump installation while the third and the last stage should install the remaining 25000 pumps.
How to get Maharashtra solar pump Yojana online application form?
To get the Maharashtra solar pump yojana or the Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana application form, you need to follow these steps:
- The form A-1 for the Maharashtra Saur Krushi Pump Yojana is available to be downloaded from the official website of Maha Vitaran.
- Alternatively, you can download the form by clicking here
How much Subsidy is provided under Maharashtra Saur Krushi Pump Yojana?
Thus the Maharashtra Government will provide a 95% subsidy to the farmers under the Maharashtra Saur Krushi Pump Yojana to set up solar systems.
How to get a solar pump subsidy in Maharashtra?
To get the solar pump subsidy in Maharashtra, you need to follow these steps:
- Get the Maharashtra solar pump application form also called the A-1 form.
- Check your eligibility criteria from the Maha Vitaran website.
- Fill the form after checking the eligibility and then submit it online.
How to apply for Maharashtra solar pump yojana online application?
To apply for the Maharashtra solar pump yojana online application you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the Maha Vitaran by clicking on this link https://www.mahadiscom.in/solar/index.html.
- After that go to the top right corner of the page and click on the tab “Beneficiary Services”.
- There will be a drop down from where you can select “Apply Online”.
- The next step is to select the type from two options namely “New Consumer” or “Paid Pending Consumer”.
The requirements are:
- Farmers should have farmland in Maharashtra.
- Should not have conventional electricity.
- Other specific requirements are available on the official website.
The benefits of the Maharashtra Saur Krushi Pump Yojana are:
- Gives subsidies to farmers.
- The scheme will help farmers get electricity through solar power in an eco-friendly manner.