The Triangle credit card is capable of benefitting shoppers in their stores by giving 4% in terms of Canadian Tire money. You can also have 5-7 cents per liter of gas with Tire money and at Husky stations. There are also a huge lot of other benefits that come around with the credit card.
If you have a credit card from them, you can also own an online account on their site. This will allow better management of the credit card and the account.
Operating the online account might be a slight hiccup, but not if you read this blog. To make an online account, you must register yourself on their site by adding essential information in the application form.
There are primarily three types of MasterCard offered by Triangle- Triangle MasterCard, World MasterCard, and World Elite MasterCard.
Additionally, also read other essential information about credit cards through this article.
For this article, we will cover more about the Triangle World Elite MasterCard.
|Essential Features||Triangle World Elite MasterCard|
|Late Payment Fee||$38|
|Interest & Purchase APR||19.99% (variable)|
|Cash Advance Fee||$4.00|
|Cash Advance Interest Rate||22.99%|
|Grace Period||21 days|
|Balance Transfer APR||22.99%|
|Foreign transaction fee||2.5%|
How to do Triangle credit card login?
The Triangle credit card login process is just like any other credit card. All you need to do is login to your credit card by clicking on the given link and then adding your username and password to it.
If you have to register an account, you must click on the Enrol Now tab beside the sign in tab on the right.
You will get to a page where you must click on the Canadian Tire credit card to move further.
The first process for enrolment is the addition of the credit card number and the -digit security code.
After completing the addition of the first step, move on to the next steps and complete the registration process.
Confirm and activate your account link by pressing the given mail link.
How to Pay Triangle credit card Bill Payment?
Paying the Triangle Mastercard bill is possible both online and offline.
To pay your online credit card bill, you can go online in the following manner.
- Login to your Triangle credit card account.
- Press the Payment option and then move to the Pay Bill option.
- Add your credit card bill details that include your bill amount, date, and number.
- Include your routing and account number or your credit or debit card number before pressing the Pay Bill tab.
Making payments offline will include the following ways;
- Secondly, you can visit any of the banks within Canada to complete the payment process.
- You can pay the amount at any of the Canadian Tire stores by cash, check, or debit card.
- Mailing them is also an option for paying off your credit card bill.
- Calling them to make the credit card payments is also possible.
Payment Mailing Address & Phone Number
The payment mailing address is Canadian Tire Bank, P.O. Box 4653, Station A, Toronto, ON-M5W 5G4.
Add a check or a money order alongwith your bill details.
You can call 1-800-459-6415 and also use the number given at the back of the credit card.
How to cancel Triangle credit card?
To cancel a Triangle credit card, you must call 1-800-226-8473 from Monday to Friday within 8:00 am to 9:00 pm (EST) and on Saturdays and Sundays between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. There are no charges for canceling the credit card.
Credit card benefits include the following points;
- With every liter of petrol, you can get 5 cents off.
- There is no need to pay the whole amount at once, you can pay smaller chunks per month when clearing off the bills.
- Earning is possible everywhere you go shopping.
- The customer service for them functions 24/7.
- Their app makes credit card payments easier.
Customer Service Number
The Triangle customer service number for the MasterCard is 1-800-459-6415 and for the Triangle Rewards / My Canadian Tire ‘Money’ Program is 1-800-226-8473.
If you want to take their Mastercards, you must read the blog article to understand its works and also other essential information. If you already have their cards then do scan this information to draw more benefit from the credit card.